free hit
counters
Big Thanks to our NHS and Care Staff - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Kimbers

Big Thanks to our NHS and Care Staff

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Tonight was the most neighbours I have ever seen in one go all clapping showing our appreciation for our wonderful NHS staff and all the healthcare workers whatever they do. A big thank you 

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own a true British supercar the Evora GT430

Two nurses in my family as well. 
Massively proud. 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Massive number of people out clapping last night.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

My son has recently been appointed as a consultant anaesthetist, as has his girlfriend. They are front row dealing with this virus and I’m really fekking worried for them... Unfortunately, that [email protected] Jeremy KH unt is nowhere to be seen... 

I have just spent a week in hospital with pneumonia. The staff have been absolutely wonderful! Cannot praise them highly enough.

The food however............

You always were just a Lotus eater.

Great to have you well again Kevin. I hope all the family well also.

Justin 

Thanks Justin. With any luck home today.

After 3 tests they decided I did not have the virus - just pneumonia. Which apparently looks very similar.

Wendy and I were on the radio last week. Anyone hear us? Since then she has also been in the newspaper doing her bit as a Nurse but also doing her bit as an artist. 

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/health/james-paget-hospital-coronavirus-health-heroes-painted-by-artist-wendy-kimberley-1-6602758?fbclid=IwAR36Ym17Lte9ZceqCUyrJigGdF3wuLgtoJ9PraP7SgRQUJuuObCHlnEO6to

Sadly my daughter now has Corona and is off work in her position as a Senior Doctor on a COVID team.

• Sad 1

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Blimey mate, wish Laura the best from me! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Sorry to hear about your daughter - and as with your father I wish her a speedy recovery 

Sorry to hear your daughter Tony 🙄

Hope rest of your famile are Ok and  hope she will  soon recover.

Yasuo 

On 04/14/2020 at 16:16, Kimbers said:

Wendy and I were on the radio last week. Anyone hear us? Since then she has also been in the newspaper doing her bit as a Nurse but also doing her bit as an artist. 

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/health/james-paget-hospital-coronavirus-health-heroes-painted-by-artist-wendy-kimberley-1-6602758?fbclid=IwAR36Ym17Lte9ZceqCUyrJigGdF3wuLgtoJ9PraP7SgRQUJuuObCHlnEO6to

Sadly my daughter now has Corona and is off work in her position as a Senior Doctor on a COVID team.

My son's girlfriend started as a junior Dr 4 weeks ago and is now recovering from covid 19.   Not to be taken lightly from what she has said and she is a healthy young woman.

• Sad 1

All the best to your daughter Kimbers.

Both of my children (nurses) are ok at this point. Touch wood.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Very glad to hear that they are getting better. Hope they all make a full recovery soon. Family members getting corona virus must be massively stressful but I'm sure recovering comes as a huge relief.

Best of wishes for full and speedy recovery to your Dad, yourself, and your family, Tony. Truly a family on the front lines of this fight!

• Like 1

I do apologise for not being on so much. When you do something part time you really don't realise just how exhausting it can be in comparison to your everyday desk grind. Both physically, emotionally and how much the shift work exhausts a poor old 52 year old :)

Anyway. Just as an aside, I thought I'd show you when Wendy has been doing. Painting Portraits of NHS staff whilst still working full time as a Nurse. She is on number 18 now. She only does it in their PPE (for time constraint reasons) but gets their character and likeness perfectly in the eyes. You can apply to have one done, if you are or have a family member you are proud of, on her FB Page "Wendy Kimberley Art" or send her a message on Messenger under the same page. Names get put in a hat and drawn out every time she finishes another as she has a backlog due to demand. Cheers everyone and stay safe!
image.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

You already know how much I love this stuff mate.  Outstanding.  Wendy's doing something wonderful for people whilst making incredible snapshots of an historic event.

• Love 1

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.