free hit
counters
Pub - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I only frequented my local pub on days that had the letter Y in them. I've now had the pleasure of playing games with my kids (24 and 20) instead. whilst playing 70's vinyl..😂🙄 things ain't that bad, I even won at Mouse trap!

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That takes me back mousetrap me and my brother were playing mousetrap when we were kids and as usuall a punch-up started and he put the ballbearing in his mouth and I punched him and he swallowed it.

I only frequented my local pub on days that had the letter Y in them. I've now had the pleasure of playing games with my kids (24 and 20) instead. whilst playing 70's vinyl..😂🙄 things ain't that bad,

My local is delivering me fresh beer and wine plus dinners from Thurs to Sat!

My local is delivering me fresh beer and wine plus dinners from Thurs to Sat! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I have a micro micro brewery at home and love brewing all grain. One thing we aint running out of in this house is beer lol.

On 28/03/2020 at 20:00, Bibs said:

My local is delivering me fresh beer and wine plus dinners from Thurs to Sat! :thumbsup:

Can't you cook?

Does your week only contain 3 days? :huh: :lol:

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

1 hour ago, esprit22 said:

Can't you cook?

He doesn't need to

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

20 hours ago, Bibs said:

Looks like Meals on Wheels has gone up market!

• Haha 1

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• Gold FFM
17 minutes ago, USAndretti42 said:

Looks like Meals on Wheels has gone up market!

Think @Bibs has upgraded his meals on Meals to a Gold Saga membership.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!