free hit
counters
Current Lotus service? - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Current Lotus service?

Not sure if many of your cars are coming up for their annual service? I can't get hold of Back on Track or any dealers at the moment, Howard's are closed because of the virus. Are all the dealers closing during this crisis?

Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure a car service counts as an essential journey mate. Leave it until this is all blown over and keep yourself and others safe, it's not going to have negative effects.

Dogging allowed then

That's true Bibs, not driven for nearly 2 weeks, and the Lotus for 3 months. Of course everyone's health is priority for sure. I guess it's different for commercial vehicles, my mates still working at

Not sure a car service counts as an essential journey mate. Leave it until this is all blown over and keep yourself and others safe, it's not going to have negative effects.

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Had to answer a lot of questions to justify my van service and warranty repair on the tensioner bearing that’s screaming today - due to be done tomorrow. It’s being done - but only after proving beyond doubt what the vehicle is used for

Only here once

2 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Had to answer a lot of questions to justify my van service and warranty repair on the tensioner bearing that’s screaming today - due to be done tomorrow. It’s being done - but only after proving beyond doubt what the vehicle is used for

Dogging allowed then

• Haha 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Yeah, my service cancelled, I’m sure that Lotus will look after us warranty wise with this hanging over everyone

That's true Bibs, not driven for nearly 2 weeks, and the Lotus for 3 months. Of course everyone's health is priority for sure. I guess it's different for commercial vehicles, my mates still working at Mercedes!

Ha ha dogging; well the majority of truck drivers will be good then!

All the best to you all.

• Like 1