free hit
counters
Really Angry - Shhhhhh!!! - Plan 'Bigsi' area! - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bigsi

Really Angry

you know i wasnt going to say anything but im quite angry now, i have had already several "hate" mails and then i find this .. prick on a google site claiming i had a sexually transmitted disease that caused my rieters 5 years ago... well i had to have my 5 cents, both barrles at 2cm range.

i dont deserve this, niether does kelly when she checks my mails in the morning for me..

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.rec.driv...19709fafb9e2609

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

There really are some idiots in this world that just can't stand to see good things happen to good people.

After all the heartfelt messages that have come from so many people there's always a bad apple or two that has to go and try to spoil it. I think you've more than set him straight him straight & obviously you've got the support of 1 or 2 thousand people behind you.

Judging by the subsequent response he's their equivalent of a Teigan! Don't let it get you down although I know how offensive that must have been. You responded factually and very well. Try to let it go.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

it doesnt get me down, not int he leaset just angry , how an uninformed individual can freely make such comments without knowing a persons history reguarding thier illnesses. its basically predjudice in its worst form.

i have never wanted people to feel srry for me or offer me sympathy fr what i have got or what has happened, i picked myself up and got through it and still do, thats all that matters to me.

Edited by bigsi

There really are some idiots in this world that just can't stand to see good things happen to good people.

After all the heartfelt messages that have come from so many people there's always a bad apple or two that has to go and try to spoil it. I think you've more than set him straight him straight & obviously you've got the support of 1 or 2 thousand people behind you.

I'm with laura on this one. Lets hope this Guy lives to regret his stupid comments in the very near future ;) . Please don't get too wound up on this one Si, it's just not worth it.

Martyn :(

Si

The guy's a plonker and I can fully understand your anger.

I'm with Martyn on this - I'm a great believer in "what goes around comes around"

Bazza

Sour grapes, dicks.

They'll need a hand one day, and it won't be there to help them. Fate, innit :(

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

OMG....Can't believe I'm reading this. I'd be angry too Si. Then I'd have to tell myself that these scum-of-the-earth types are not worth sheading any emotion over at all.

It's quite unbelievable there are people out there who are so sad and so hateful.

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

W**nker.....nuff said. :(

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Si,

Any bad mails you receive, post the email addresses here. I'm sure we can make their day by flooding them with appropriate suggestions.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

- Mario Andretti

Hi Simon,

even if we had fed the 5000 on a couple of fish and loaves, there would be some tosser shouting his mouth off and insulting you . Dont let the waster take your time or energy. Hit the delete key on him.

he will get his come uppance.

Alex

I was going to ask how you're handling people talking about your condition.

At the end of the day your health can be a very private / personal issue.

I used to have a duodenal ulcer in my stomachy area - I would go back to school after a week off in agony with teachers saying I needed to have a better diet, more excersise and other totally off the hook remedies, the chinese-whispers that went around I tell thee :(

I always say - if a person means nothing to me, I don't care a shit what they think.

Ya can't please and be good to everyone so focus the good into the people who mater :yes

facebook = [email protected]

Si,

Any bad mails you receive, post the email addresses here. I'm sure we can make their day by flooding them with appropriate suggestions.

If this is done then it will break forum rules and sadly i will have to

save these people from any upset, and remove their Email addresses...

...sometime in the autumn.

:(

What a f*&^$ing w

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

His jelousy is obvious. Just remember Si his Name IS Firth which we all know means mouth ;):(;) You could do a typo (by accident of course) and call him Mr Filth....

Anyone fancy a meet in his front garden.

There are always alot of people that believe hearsay (or what they want to believe/aload of tosh) when it comes to someone having an illness. They are so narrow minded its unreal!

Edited by Caroline

Si, I'm sure you wouldn't wish what you've been through on your worst enemy. No need to worry about the Firth of Filth then, w**nkers are in the clear. Only a small minority of people are like him, but unfortunately that means that there are an awful lot of them on the web.

I'm sure he is not in the slightest bit interested in furthering his understanding, so maintain your dignity and see the positives: You have made a lot of people more aware of your condition and the facts relating to it.

And if it really gets to you, go and sit in the car.

Geoff Smith

LotusElanCentral.com and BOLLECKS† founder

[†Bristol and Outlying Lands Lotus Elan Central Knowledge and Support]

Ignore the silly twat. ( I do understand that this can be difficult)

Seems to sum up this country at the moment.

Si, I think you handled that with dignity and put him in his place. Your final post was just right. The guy is trying to make fun of himself in response to Iain's post now.

There is always some berk trying to be clever and put down what others do, probably because they have never done anything themselves. Doesn't matter how you got the disease. I guess he's never had sex, at least not with another person so he's jealous of you for many reasons.

I was amused by the comment Me. Timo Geusch about how we never buy a Lotus as they are too unreliable. And at the bottom of his post you see he owns 2 RX7's, that well-known reliable, never needs engine work type car.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

His jelousy is obvious. Just remember Si his Name IS Firth which we all know means mouth :welcome::):) You could do a typo (by accident of course) and call him Mr Filth....

Anyone fancy a meet in his front garden.

Bigsi....it comes with the territory mate..your famous...get used to it..of course there going to be "assholes" a long the way...this guy being a prime example....Your some one special and very close your to us in LEF...so every time you come across one of them assholes..just think of us as you would think of looking at your own esprit...so lets have that stupid little reaction across your face (Espritism rules).

"Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune".

Nicholus Ling

Si,

It is all to easy to have one idiot get you down. Get those eyes up and look ahead and you will miss those below who want to pull you down.

Cheers,

Jeff

www.espritturbo.com

good words mate , but Si is so tall he dosent need to look up

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

it doesnt bother me anymore, apart from you guys no ones interested anymore it seems so im left alone.

im most happy being the nerd at the back of the class t hank you ;)