free hit
counters
Hants virtual meeting! - Page 12 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hants virtual meeting!

pbharcourt

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

'Designated survivor'? I will look it up.

In fact I was so bored that I wrote an article for Land rover International magazine about the Snatch, they said they will publish it sometime this year.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pbharcourt said:

God I'm bored now!

Like a couch potato playing 'World of tanks' on the PS4 every day.

.....bored..bored...bored..

Come and do some home-schooling. You can be in our support bubble - we need all the help we can get!!!! And I need time to get into the garage to do some thing useful!

Still, Esprit is back on the road and I just so happen to have to go and collect parcel from the UPS shop today....

• Like 2

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

I've just finished the whole boxset of Miami Vice - All 32 DVDs! Great fun for car spotting, big hair, cool music, pastel clothing and general awsome 80s-ness. 

If anyone wants to borrow it I can pop in the post. I'm sure it's way better than Designated Survivor!

Tire, Vehicle, Automotive design, Automotive parking light, Hood, Car, Fender, Sports car, Performance car, Bumper,

• Like 1

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

• Gold FFM
On 21/01/2021 at 21:07, Kevin Wheeler said:

Netflix. 

Episode 5 is too far fetched.

And I have just found out that there are 21 episodes! I am not that bored!

It starts great and then bombs badly.  It's kind of frustrating as the original premise was intriguing.

I tend to find this is the rule with most of these box sets.

My only trouble is that my severe potty training kicks in and I have to finish them.

The only series that didn't do this for me was Peaky Blinders.  They've just finished filming the final series.  Dammit.

Anyhow, hope you're all good?

I'm climbing walls, I haven't really been anywhere since March, and this is the longest I've been in the UK continuously since I was 18.  Joy.

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, DaveC72 said:

My only trouble is that my severe potty training kicks in and I have to finish them.

I know where you are coming from. But 21 episodes in the first season, then more seasons after that. Just no!

If we are all so bored and want to meet up. Shall we try another Zoom meet? Or are we not that bored?

It’s worth finishing the first season, but stop after that for sure.

On the movie front, I highly recommend Le Mans 66, with Matt Damon and Christian Bale.

I’m up for a zoom if anyone else is, can always organise an online quiz or game of some kind 🥳

• Gold FFM
9 hours ago, pbharcourt said:

Locked myself in the spare foom with Doombar and wotsits!

I may just stay here until next week!

Probably works out nicely for the rest of the family too... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1