free hit
counters
Hants virtual meeting! - Page 16 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hants virtual meeting!

pbharcourt

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hey guys,

Still waiting to hear back from Matt about next Tuesday. Says he's checking with the wife and will let me know.

Pete

• Like 2

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Unfortunately I cant make this one, having jab #2, so gonna take it easy. Have a great night chaps hopefully see U at next one.

Been spending some hands on time with a  gorgeous 24yr old.  BEWARE DIRTY PICTURE BELOW, for those that like that sort of thing.

Need less to say the bearings didn't make it out alive !!!!!!! (front hubs and dead bearings, I had been wondering what that noise was)

257578699_fronthubs.jpg.18e14d90212e5dee100aa588938ec67c.jpg

• Gold FFM

Apparently they only take bookings for diners. So let's just turn up (19:30ish?) and grab a table.

See if anyone can get there before Dave!

More than 6 - grab two tables!

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

Apparently they only take bookings for diners. So let's just turn up (19:30ish?) and grab a table.

See if anyone can get there before Dave!

More than 6 - grab two tables!

If they close at 2100, is 1930 early enough?  (Yes, Paul, before you say it, 90 mins is probably enough DC for anyone... 🙄)

Sorry chaps, just catching up - I can't make it this evening, but will be at the Castle Coombe track event on 29th May - look forward to seeing you there 🙂

Fingers crossed for good weather 🤞

• Like 2

It was great to see everyone last night, I had just about thawed out by the time I got home.

@Simon Gooding Here's the Castle Combe track day prep centre on the left and the meetup lay-by on the right...

image.thumb.png.7799e0a371af85c16be4ba65bd593a4d.png

@Techyd If you fancy joining the convoy of Kevin, Simon and myself we were aiming to meet at the lay-by in the pic above (just before Ludgershall) at 07:15.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Morning Chaps, weather is looking promising for tomorrow at Castle Coombe!

Just checking that Kevin, Dean and Kenny are all still good to meet up in the lay-by just before Ludgershall @ 7.15?

On a wider topic, I see that Hendy Performance (Eastleigh) has a Lotus only coffee morning on the Sunday, are any of you thinking of going?

Regards to all, Simon

• Like 2

Good morning Simon,  It is looking decent for tomorrow, thankfully!

Yep, I'm still on for the 07:15 rendezvous.

A 2 day pass might be a bit ambitious, but if I can escape down to Eastleigh for a bit I will put in an appearance. 

• Like 2

Yes see you at 07:15!

I've started making the suggestions for a trip over to Hendy, but not sure it will fly! Over at Lee-on-Solent for lunch so if I did it would later in the afternoon.

• Like 1