free hit
counters
Hants virtual meeting! - Page 17 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hants virtual meeting!

pbharcourt

Hendy's is 9am to 1pm...

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

See you boys at the track. Bringing a friend who's gate-crashing with another plastic fantastic British car.

Pete

• Like 2

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Morning Kenny, I'm setting off at 9.30, so will be at Hendy's for about 9.45. Looking forwarding to seeing you there.

Great day yesterday!

So nice to see evening one, really looking forward to our Xmas lunch at the end of the June

• Like 2

Good turnout mate, hope to see you at the next one :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone fancies a cheeky half at The Wonston this coming Wednesday 16th, Matt has invited us to come along to join the Scooter brigade who are turning up. I'll confirm a time.

Pete

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Oh that sounds lovely, unfortunately I am taking a couple of days off and heading down to Somerset until Friday, so i will not be able to join you this time.

Hope you all have a good time and i'll see you all at the Xmas do at the end of the month, fingers crossed!! 

Any events or socials being planned at all, just curious?

Saw some Mini’s heading off to Beaulieu this morning and looks organisers and venues are starting to work things out.

Edited by StonerUK

Hi chaps,

Finally got the Elise of the blocks and back on its wheels and then MOT'd today. Just looking at the rain wondering if its worth taxing it for whats left of the month.

Bloody great driving it again, been far too long (although I may of accidently test driven it a couple of times) the mystery noise seems to have disappeared it seems i probably guessed right with the wheel bearing.  Might have to chuck some pics up when I'm on my other machine so you guys can behold the shinyness of the front hub refurb.  Its a shame no one will ever see it and its probably already coated in all kinds of farm animal products.  

Missed a couple of get togethers and lost the plot a bit regarding where / when next etc. Can Someone fill me in please ?

• Gold FFM

Only thing arranged at thte moment is the Christmas Party on Friday week. However, that is fully booked for 6 of us!

Nothing else in the calendar.

If you would like to suggest something? Perhaps in the New Forest so that @StonerUKcan join us?

The new forest meets we did before were good, could meet at same place.

Could be wrong but I believe that 30 people can meet outside at the moment, so there would be no limit. 

Only problem is the weather, I don't fancy sitting out in the rain much.  If there is going to be a nice spell again does any else fancy it?

26 minutes ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

Just back from the Christmas party. We decided the next meet would be at the Bull at Ovington on the 13th July.

The Bush!

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009