free hit
counters
Hants virtual meeting! - Page 18 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hants virtual meeting!

pbharcourt

• 3 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I'll hopefully be there. Having 2nd dose at 515pm so as long as I'm still functioning I'll see you there.

Pete

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Is the plan still to meet up at the Bush in Ovington?

I’ll come along although probably not in the Lotus, not sure what the flooding is like out there, I think it’s quite close to the river???

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to Kev for generously buying the drinks😊

It was lovely to sit and chat about absolutely nothing in particular with good company👍

• Like 2

Yes, thanks for the beers Kevin! May or may not be on hols that week in August so see you then if I'm about. I'll struggle through the beers selection...

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly only the 2600 straight six. But the Vanden Plas model, no less! Done 100miles in the last 20 years, no rust and all the electrics work. This one was obviously made on a Tuesday not a Friday 😆

The wedge will hopefully be appearing in an episode of the Antiques Roadtrip airing sometime in the autumn.

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

That's my childhood right there! Can you image how cool that trip computer would have been at the time and I'm pleased to see the velour, rather than burn the skin off your legs vinyl interior.

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

And I have just come across my cassette collection. Would you like to borrow some Pete? 70s/80s rock! Lots of Meatloaf!

• Like 2

The trip computer still works too!

Happy to give your cassettes a good home if you're having a clear out Kevin.

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

That's fantastic condition shame its not a V8, they sounded great.

Love the switch for the computer, imperial,federal or metric. One can relive the empire days at the flick of a switch😉 , also the wood paneling and velour take me right back to learning to drive in a rover 820.

Enjoy !!!

That looks like fun @peteyg

I saw quite a few of those getting put through their paces at Silverstone over the weekend.  The V8's did sound great!

• Like 1