free hit
counters
Hants virtual meeting! - Page 4 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hants virtual meeting!

Weather is looking good for Wednesday night.

How about the car park for the Bramshaw Cricket Club just outside Brook on the B3079?

Come off Junction 1 of the M27 (Cadnam turn) - go north under the Motorway, through Brook then take the left fork just through the hamlet? About half a mile on your left, just over a rise, is the car park. Take the left fork in the car park.

Bring a chair and your own beer/latte!

19:30?

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I loved my +2 and would have another at the drop of a hat....... unfortunately I were got a bit carried away on the internet while the wife was having a nap....and bought this!

A real meeting!     Two Lotus, two beers and a quick blast! Who is up for a meet now then?

Morning chaps! Good turn out last night, and a warm welcome to Terry! 22nd September is fine with me

Posted Images

I'll be up for that. 

Sorry you can't make it Dean, was looking forward to seeing your new ride.

I will drag the Chandler's ford shitter along!

Probably bring my grandson along to look at some decent Lotus cars😁

That was a great spot for a meet, cheers to kevin.  Good to see you all and shame to miss others. 

Paul you're probably aware but we noticed that there was something very strange going on with your rear lights last night as you left the car park.

• Gold FFM
12 minutes ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

Do you mean they were working?

Yes that would be strange...

Sorry I missed the meet - was another penciled in at all?

I can say they both definitely work but which one and when seemed a mystery.  The lights got a bit disco at one point, me Kenny and Neil were playing which light next (we all lost).😁

I don't remember anything being mentioned for the next one but I was chatting with Paul at the cars for a bit.

I got to the end of the car park and those blasted Lucas headlight motors suddenly decided to cycle up and down independently of each other, so had to keep turning them on and off until they settled down.

That combined with a dodgy o/s rear light fitting and you get disco fever!!

I really must spend a bit of time on it instead of just buying more projects 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gutted I didn't know anything about this meet. Must check into here more often!!

Pete

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Or subscribe to the topic Pete?

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

@Bibs already subscribed , your highness. Guess I need to update the frequency. 

Pete

• Like 1

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

'Annually' isn't the best option :lol:

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Dear @Bibs, please add sticking tongue our and wavey deer antler imogee to library...🐃

• Haha 1

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Sad news guys......the Onyx firecat is sold and going to be broken up to rebuild a Fiat Uno turbo.

I know it was a crappy little car but it was fun and a rare survivor of the 1990s British kit car scene.

Last picture.

IMAG3068.jpg

Noooooooo!  It did have a certain endearing appeal about it.  Granted, you had to look close, but it was there.

It was nice to see the green machine during the week, but I do look forward to seeing the Land Rover :D 

• Like 1

Gone but not forgotten (what was it again?)

Ah well I suppose you'll be making an Uno Turbo fan very happy.  Always good to help out fellow car guys. 

Be good to see the Landy as long as you don't trundle over me in it, hate to think what it could do to the Elise.

Hi Chaps,

Sorry, I appear to have missed sooo much recently! ADF has only just tipped me off that this tread was live!! You know me and technology!! Not a good mix!!

Looks like too much has gone on to try and catch up, I will need to get Tommy to sort out my notifications.

We are both well, and so far have avoided the virus successfully. Tommy has finished his college course, and did very well with a Distinction grade, unfortunately the aviation industry is in tatters, so any form of apprenticeship is just a no go!

He has however got himself a great job at Waitrose, so all is not lost, and he fully appreciates how lucky he is to have a job at all at the moment!

Unfortunately, his little Peugeot has gone bang! We are in the process of looking into a second hand engine via Silver Lake Garage.

Hopefully I will now receive notifications on this thread and can join you guys at the next meet!

Warmest regards to you all

• Like 2

Hi Simon

Sorry you haven't been following this thread.

I have a few contacts in the aerospace industry, ask Tommy to ping me his CV. I cannot promise anything but I can try for him. I will PM my email for him,

To all:

Shall we go for the same venue on Wednesday 15th at 19:30 or did you want to try for a pub?

Stay safe, stay well, drive a Lotus!