free hit
counters
Hants virtual meeting! - Page 7 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hants virtual meeting!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A real meeting!     Two Lotus, two beers and a quick blast! Who is up for a meet now then?

I loved my +2 and would have another at the drop of a hat....... unfortunately I were got a bit carried away on the internet while the wife was having a nap....and bought this!

hey @peteyg   I do tend to go for a drive out your way sometimes. its bright orange (signature Exige orange) so doesn't blend in well :) 👋👁️‍🗨️    

Posted Images

Can't do next Wednesday unfortunately, so @ADF will maybe need to look at doing the electrical course another time.

Finally got the call to return to work this coming Monday, but they want me in Nottingham 3 days a week so hence the no show next Wednesday.

• Like 2

@Nelly That's great news about getting back to work, it's not so great being stuck in Nottingham for half the week though!

Hopefully you can make the next one.

• Like 1

Sounds like a plan.  

Having some trouble here with TLF, lost half of website and can't interact.  I am now on a different browser which currently seems OK (probably updated something somewhere) Anyone else having issues, or is it just me?  

Clear your cache. We had a big update yesterday and your browser is probably using old data. It'll go after a day but to nudge that along, clearing the cache should work. It's working on a new browser as the old software isn't stored locally on there. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

On 20/08/2020 at 12:36, KennyN said:

@Nelly That's great news about getting back to work, it's not so great being stuck in Nottingham for half the week though!

Hopefully you can make the next one.

Thanks @KennyN, yes pretty relieved to be going back.  I have seen enough of the inside of my house these last five months that being away isn't too much of an issue, just not having my own bed.  The Evora is all sorted though, it was spark plugs so thankfully not too expensive to fix.  The Esprit still has a few bugs to iron out which I can look at now I am working again.

Fingers crossed for September meet,

• Like 2
  • Gold FFM
14 hours ago, pbharcourt said:

Now living in hope that Mike drops the price of his Evora by four grand!

There's an Ice Blue one of the market at the moment which would be a great buy! Shame I can't afford it myself!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
On 28/08/2020 at 14:50, ADF said:

I will also have to take a closer look at yours Dean in better light but it looked really good.

Definitely!  And a maybe a quick drive!  I'm hoping to have my reverse lights fixed before the next week

• Like 1

It looks like we will need to spread out in socially distanced groups of 6 on the 22nd, I must try to get there early and not be number 7 on a table for 1 😂

Kenny, your cars so bloody fast you probably can't help but get there early.

If its like school will we have to drink in our vests and pants for turning up without a Lotus?

I was wondering if loving Lotus classes as a religion (or maybe just a mental disorder) as I believe there's exemptions.  Lot of similarities when you think of it, blind faith that it'll get you there being the obvious one.

Hope all are safe and well.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, ADF said:

Just came across this, thought it may be of interest to some.

16th – 18th October   Goodwood SpeedWeek

If only I still had the Onyx firecat! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1