free hit
counters
Hants virtual meeting! - Page 8 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hants virtual meeting!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A real meeting!     Two Lotus, two beers and a quick blast! Who is up for a meet now then?

I loved my +2 and would have another at the drop of a hat....... unfortunately I were got a bit carried away on the internet while the wife was having a nap....and bought this!

hey @peteyg   I do tend to go for a drive out your way sometimes. its bright orange (signature Exige orange) so doesn't blend in well :) 👋👁️‍🗨️    

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

Is it on? Details please!

Do you mean GILFest 2021 as hosted by Dave or the next meeting?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Chaps, really enjoyed last night, especially seeing Paul's new Land Rover, not quite built on the Lotus format but impressive none the less!

Hope we can sort another meet up in October, I am fairly flexible, just not a Wednesday for me please!

• Like 2
  • Gold FFM

Sorry I missed it! You'll just have to bring it again next month @pbharcourt!

Was there a venue / date discussed for October?  If not, what does Tuesday October 20th or 27th look like for everyone?

Hi Dean, Nothing was agreed regarding next month's meet up.  20th, or 27th work for me, assuming we're still allowed out.

• 3 weeks later...

20th seems to work for those that have replied.  The Wonston Arms was mentioned as a possible venue?

I think we're still allowed groups of 6???

Yep 20th still fine for me, Wonston Arms would be nice, it looks like the landlord has done a lot to the beach!

Perhaps Pete can do a drive by to check it out/chat to Landlord