free hit
counters
Bugatti Chiron Coronavirus Boredom Help - Page 3 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Bugatti Chiron Coronavirus Boredom Help

Dan E

Thankfully a section of the deck was easily removable to get at it - I contemplated a strip down but as it was finished by then that wasn't looking fun!

Esprit jigsaw... I'm be up for sourcing one of those as my next lockdown pastime, but I think I owe my better half a jigsaw of cupcakes or penguins first 😐

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Oh bollocks. This could get expensive. 

6112F0F2-F604-470D-909F-FDF35AA57B86.png

• Haha 2

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

• Gold FFM

Shoddy, shoddy, shoddy.  I'd demand a refund, but I didn't pay.

2 hours ago, nigeninja said:

try the Liebherr digger fully functional 4x electric and controllable from you phone 

Yeah, I tried to tempt him on that one but he bottled it.  Shame, was looking forward to building it myself.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Didn’t redesign the suspension like Sparkles then? Mainly because that would be weird wouldn’t it 😄

6 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Shoddy, shoddy, shoddy.  I'd demand a refund, but I didn't pay.

Yeah, I tried to tempt him on that one but he bottled it.  Shame, was looking forward to building it myself.

I am quoting everything now 😂, the mobile crane is coming up next along with the Esprit 

• Gold FFM
  • Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
19 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Ya know, buying an Essex might be cheaper than getting hooked on Lego...

In a fortnight, I'm moving house and renovating as a less expensive option to keep me occupied. 

Costco had that digger for about 5 minutes at half list price. Missed it unfortunately.

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
  • Gold FFM

That's the Defender sorted.  @Dan E please buy the Lambo next, there's a good chap.  Or maybe an Essex...

Defender 3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM

You know my door is always open...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You lot need to up your game! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Costco have again got the Landrover, Lambo and the Crane all at a heavy discount, for those interested.

• 4 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Lego VIP email today. Looks nice (given the subject)

9BD35CE4-0A03-4824-A9D2-27C787BADA65.png

• Like 1