free hit
counters
"Lotus Evora Definitive and Correct Buyers Guide" - The Discussion Topic - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

"Lotus Evora Definitive and Correct Buyers Guide" - The Discussion Topic

Bibs

On 09/04/2020 at 07:01, JAWS said:

Hello Willi, I was wondering if the gearknob would be mentioned. Thought Bravo73 would have. That part never made it past that press/pre-production car and never became production intent early on in the programme. It was a Mansory item, as were the sill scuff plates and floor mats with the roundel on. Need I say more?

A model year change happens during the summer period of the "previous year" so for example, MY12 cars started in production August 2011.

Just seen this. Does it make my car very rare then?

Surely worth tonnes more money...? 

IMG-20210104-WA0037.jpeg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
On 22/01/2021 at 08:17, Goatboy said:

Holy crap! Where has the gearstick gone?!?!

🤣

Must be one of those Friday at 5pm cars. Probably couldn't find one in the parts bin.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Just read this topic. My car is a 2014 SportRacer  and I have floormats with the round signe. Even if it does not have a  gearstick, how is that possible, considering that the florrmats with round sign were in cars built before MY 2012 ?

• 2 weeks later...

This weeks Autocar has a 2 page Evora buying guide.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about the Sport pack having a deeper spoiler and no mention of the all important Sport button on the dash for crisper throttle response and higher rev limit. Also IPS section is repeated. 7/10 for me.

• 2 months later...
  • Gold FFM

A couple of things not clear to me about the late model year cars.

This front bumper doesn't look the same as the 400 or 410 sport front end?

https://www.topgear.com/car-reviews/lotus/evora-400/35-v6-gt430-2dr/first-drive

When did it change, which models came with this bumper?

Also the Evora GT with 416hp was that model ever available in the UK/Europe or did we only get 410/430 options?

thanks in advance, these questions have been bothering me a while.

That newer bumper is on the GT410 and GT430.

The Evora GT was a USA only car and retained the styling of much of the Evora 400/Sport 410 as the newer cf bumper didn't meet the car park impact testing requirements in the USA. 

:)

• Thanks 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.