free hit
counters
"Lotus Evora Definitive and Correct Buyers Guide" - The Discussion Topic - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

"Lotus Evora Definitive and Correct Buyers Guide" - The Discussion Topic

On 09/04/2020 at 07:01, JAWS said:

Hello Willi, I was wondering if the gearknob would be mentioned. Thought Bravo73 would have. That part never made it past that press/pre-production car and never became production intent early on in the programme. It was a Mansory item, as were the sill scuff plates and floor mats with the roundel on. Need I say more?

A model year change happens during the summer period of the "previous year" so for example, MY12 cars started in production August 2011.

Just seen this. Does it make my car very rare then?

Surely worth tonnes more money...? 

IMG-20210104-WA0037.jpeg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need a complete and correct buyers guide. All revisions and options through the years, issues out watch out for, recalls etc. It would be great if everyone can put their 2p's worth in and I'd like

great idea, but - as said before - details will be difficult....for example: the first models of MY 12 were build in 2011, they (at least the one advertised insouthern Germeny) had floor mats with a c

The gear knob is from a test car of Lotus which was tested by German car mag auto motor sport. If my old brain works right...I think this knob couls also seen in some sort of press release of Lotus re

Posted Images

On 22/01/2021 at 08:17, Goatboy said:

Holy crap! Where has the gearstick gone?!?!

🤣

Must be one of those Friday at 5pm cars. Probably couldn't find one in the parts bin.

53 minutes ago, TdM said:

Must be one of those Friday at 5pm cars. Probably couldn't find one in the parts bin.

Definitely. 

The entire factory is closed every Friday afternoon. 🤣

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

Definitely. 

The entire factory is closed every Friday afternoon. 🤣

Point well made!

• 2 months later...