free hit
counters
Nmeg October Meet & Shine-up - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Nmeg October Meet & Shine-up

Bibs

Thanks G, you will have to get the secret location off him, cos I have accidentally deleted it

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps he can write it on a piece of paper which he can discretely pass to me at the Factory.

Hopefully, I'll remember to read it before swallowing said piece of paper ;)

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Excellent..........it'll be good to see you and have you on board again.

Make sure you sort that petrol leak out asap.

Graham.

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• 2 weeks later...

At the factory on Sunday Bibs confirmed that he had forgotten the "top secret" address :angry:

So.................either he calls his mate and asks again or we play hunt "the garage with the nice cars in it"

I'm sure our Leader will do the right thing and pick up the phone and give his mate a call.

Hopefully Bibs will be in Black Blur once Troy has worked his magic on the poorly turbo. :angry:

I can confirm that the secret location is in the Liverpool area (that's a lot of garage doors to knock on :blush: ) but a more precise address will be pm'd to all those who have said they will be attending, a little nearer the day (21st October).

I will post details of meeting points and times once I've heard from Bibs

Graham. :welcome:

I have found secret address and sent you a PM,

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Thanks H.

PM received.......nudge nudge wink wink

Graham :blush:

Shhhhhh :angry:

OK guys its nearly time to prepare for this months meet on the 21st.

As you know this month we're off to Liverpool to learn all about how to valet/detail our Esprits.

At the moment those below have signed up.

I'm thinking of meeting initially at the Gingerbread Man in Market Drayton, before setting off in the Chester direction and diving under the Mersey tunnel.

If the more northern members of the squadron want to meet elsewhere or even in Liverpool then let me know.

At the moment I'm waiting for Bibs to confirm the start time and whether we'll be done for lunch or dinner.

We'll then find somewhere suitable to dine (any suggestions from the Liverpool contingent would be appreciated)

Could you please add you name to the following list if you intend to come along:

Bibs

Mat

Me

Alex

Dave Oneshot

PaulC

CarlC

Lisalotus

Thanks,

Graham. :thumbsup:

I doubt if Mr 350 will come, he'll probably spend the weekend dressed up in a nappy instead! :thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I'd like to come (assuming my cars finished by then). MAybe you should invite AEG as well? I'll check with James, Owen et al. Would be a nice long drive to stretch my cars newly fixed chargecooler legs!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Kimbers,

Of course you and the rest of the AEG are welcome to join us.

Just sign on the dotted line boys

Graham :thumbup:

I can say this because I am from Liverpool. If you are stopping for a meal in Liverpool, seriously, be very careful where you park all your lovely cars.

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

Bibs

Me

Alex

Dave Oneshot

PaulC

CarlC

Lisalotus

Dodgy

Stagowner

Katie,

Point taken.

I'm hoping one of the Liverpudlians knows of somewhere safe to park and dine, failing that we'll head out of town to something a little more tranquil.

Graham.

safest place to park your cars in Liverpool is Manchester....

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

NMEG's guest organiser (one Andy Betts) has yet to specify this.

I've asked the same questions Dave so hopefully he'll post something soonish.

Graham.

Just waiting on a reply myself guys, I'll update you as soon as I know :getmecoat:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Guys,

The address will be disclosed shortly. For now all we can say is its in Liverpool.

Dave, I think the NMEG guys (or at least the southern section) will be coming past your door so perhaps we can persuade you to tag on to our convoy.

Cheers,

Graham.