free hit
counters
Elite "PRESS HERE TO CLOSE" tailgate sticker - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Elite "PRESS HERE TO CLOSE" tailgate sticker

Did think about reactivating the attached thread, but thought better of it in the end.

I've just gone through an exercise of getting a few of these stickers reproduced by Isaydingdong. The original font used was "Jackson Mn Regular". Lotus also used this font in a few other places. Certainly according to the manual, the model identifying badge on the B post trim used the same font. Like Safrane, they are sticky on the rear, so best fitted to the trim behind the glass.

No picture for a while of one fitted to screen as my car is along way from needing the finishing touches, but here's a picture of the sticker Black font on a silver background. Not completely original, but as close as we could get given the fact very few of these seem to have survived to be copied.

Tony

200402a.jpg

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
15 hours ago, Tony D said:

Roland. 

I have a few extra. First come first served. Send me a pm and I'll share fuller details. 

Tony

Pm sent

6 minutes ago, dcorns said:

Hi, I would like one of the stickers,  how do I pm you? 

Cheers

[email protected]

Hi David, Hover over the bit that says Tony D above his icon and select message.

• Thanks 1

• Gold FFM

Dan at Divine Handicraft is ace at repro stickers if you need more/have others that need reproducing. He solved the Evora side indicator problem by making up stickers to mimic the original style. 

Justin 

• 2 weeks later...