free hit
counters
VIRTUAL MEET Newlands Corner Sunday Brekkie - Sunday 19th April - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

VIRTUAL MEET Newlands Corner Sunday Brekkie - Sunday 19th April

Our usual third Sunday breakfast meeting isn't taking place this Sunday due to COVID19 lockdown.

Instead we're running a virtual gathering - no, not yet another Zoom/Houseparty/Webex video call!

On Sunday between 9.00am and 10.00am UK time please post a picture of your car in the thread.  A couple of ground rules:
- a Lotus car, either owned by you now or in the past
- no other cars or people in the picture, just your car in isolation ;)

Pictures can be recent or old, just something to show off your car, remember past adventures and look forward to when we can meet again.

Stay safe!

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our usual third Sunday breakfast meeting isn't taking place this Sunday due to COVID19 lockdown. Instead we're running a virtual gathering - no, not yet another Zoom/Houseparty/Webex video call!

Hi, just made it to the meet, in isolation at Happisburgh lighthouse a few years back

Sorry, it probably breaks all the rules, there is someone in the picture (but i made sure you can't see me) and I've missed the time slot too. Feel free to give me a telling off. 😇 

Posted Images

Morning everyone and welcome to the virtual Newlands Corner meet

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Gold FFM

Hi Tom, 

Looking at the rules for posting. Is it OK if there are people in the car in the chosen photo?

cheers

-Chris 

• Gold FFM

783130156_rearviewracetrackcropped.jpg.ae5317e95c266ee478827ef0dc539e8e.jpg

Sorry, it probably breaks all the rules, there is someone in the picture (but i made sure you can't see me) and I've missed the time slot too.

Feel free to give me a telling off. 😇 

• Like 1

Thanks for joining!  Stay safe and see you next month.