free hit
counters
2009 Lotus Evora Launch Edition - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

2009 Lotus Evora Launch Edition

With heavy heart I am considering letting my Evora Launch Edition go to make room for a project car I’ve been offered to restore.

LOTUS EVORA 4 (2+2) V6 2009(59) – LAUNCH EDITION – 4 Owners – 50000 miles – Full Service History.    
HISTORY: 50000 miles from new. Full Lotus main dealer service history with 9 stamps. Last serviced on 15/02/2018 @ 48405 miles. Lotus Silverstone maintained since 1054 miles + recent inspection @ 49515 miles. MOT 12/12/2020. 2 Keys. Handbook pack.  SERVICE: PDI – 1471 -10544 – 28446 – 37765 – 42545 – 44480 – 46877 – 48405 – NEW CLUTCH @ 46877 miles.  
EXTERIOR: Finished in Carbon Grey Metallic the paint and bodywork are in excellent condition with no marks or chips worthy of any mention.  INTERIOR: Full Black and Grey leather throughout the whole interior is in fine condition with no signs of any obvious wear or abuse.  WHEELS / TYRES: 4 x refurbished gloss black forged 18 / 19 in. Pirelli P Zero tyres with (f) 6.0 – 7.0mm (r) 4.3 – 6.1mm.  
SUMMARY: An extremely nice Launch Edition version. A  very well maintained example that looks and drives superbly.
Tech Pack, Sport Pack, Premium Pack,Forged Wheels, Reverse Park Camera, EQ System, Launch Edition, Full Lotus Main Dealer History, Power Fold Mirrors, Body Coloured door handles, Blue Flame Exhaust system
Now on private plate EV02A LE
May consider early Giugiaro Esprit in P/X

The post 2009 Lotus Evora Launch Edition appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.