free hit
counters
TopGear Magazine Issue 334 - 911 v F-Type v 410 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

TopGear Magazine Issue 334 - 911 v F-Type v 410

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, the Porsche did win!  The 410 came second.  They said the Evora stood out for the handling, steering and sound, and they still loved the manual gearbox.  However they felt the cabin was dated, an

The latest issue has a 'Sports Car' comparison article, which compares the 911 against the Evora 410 and Jag F-Type for anyone interested.

I suspect “the Porsche won” 😎 These magazine reviews get quite boring TBH, although Lotus didn’t help itself with JMG’s pricing since all these magazines only concentrate on the list price, not t

I suspect “the Porsche won” 😎

These magazine reviews get quite boring TBH, although Lotus didn’t help itself with JMG’s pricing since all these magazines only concentrate on the list price, not the actual purchase price

• Like 2
  • Gold FFM

Journalist nonsense then, given the cabin was reworked since 2009 with the 400 in 2016.

I don’t agree that it’s dated, I think it looks great. What it doesn’t have is plush tech and perhaps really expensive materials or a fancy clock, which presumably the journalist then self prefers (it also helps that they get good funding from Porsche!)