free hit
counters
Head lights - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hi guys. I have a drivers side headlight not opening. It’s trying to open and is flipping the headlight up. But it’s not staying up. When I switch lights off it staying on for 3 or 4 seconds longer than the head light in passengers side that is working. Any ideas? Thanks 

image.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi guys. I have a drivers side headlight not opening. It’s trying to open and is flipping the headlight up. But it’s not staying up. When I switch lights off it staying on for 3 or 4 seconds longer than the head light in passengers side that is working. They drivers side tension seems to be loose but it’s as if it’s not threading to tension mechanism. Any ideas? Thanks 

Common issue with Stevens headlights. Your roller pods inside have disintegrated.

On this side of the pond, the nylon rollers are readily available from aftermarket suppliers This is one of the first vendors, I believe they have instructions if you want to see.

http://rodneydickman.com/product_info.php?products_id=363

PS @Bibs please merge the two Topics.

• Thanks 1

Atwell Haines

'88 Esprit

Succasunna, NJ USA