free hit
counters
New lotus fan - do I buy 350, 380 or 410? - Page 2 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

New lotus fan - do I buy 350, 380 or 410?

2 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

@Davec72 - it's a modern day Esprit 250 Sport - silver and blue - absolute classic - I'm £20k short on the cash front other wise it would be sat in my garage next to my Evora 410 Sport right now. What a pair that would be!

You know you should so if you can then do it!  I don't do debt anymore so need to keep saving my pennies!

You might have done maths at school but not English!  As you're Scottish we'll let you off though....  :)

Give me a bloody minute Grammar Police - I was still editing!😉

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, Just my 2cts: I have an A4 V6 diesel; kind of normal car with "big" engine, but nothing fun about it. Ok, on the motorway, when you want to pass, it's easy. But it's a pretty boring car...

I can vouch for this fine example as it was mine . The colour is the correct Motorsport Green and not Metallic green.

I didn't even know Lotus made an Evora. I went past a Lotus dealership on a tram and saw my first one on the forecourt. Within 24 hours, without a test drive, it was mine. Never looked back since. Lif

• Gold FFM

hahahahahahaha!  I'm a fine one to criticise anyone's grammar lol

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I personally think silver is the worst possible colour for the Elise and Exige ranges... followed by white. 

If it were my money I'd be torn between these two -

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/exige-s3/lotus-exige-sport-410--5-9-apr-finance-available-with-this-car/10377911

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/exige-s3/lotus-exige-sport-410-military-grey--one-owner/10428361

Or if you like the colour (I don't) and want a true bargain...

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/exige-s3/lotus-exige-3-5-v6-410-sport-2dr/10467934

Having said all this, £65-£70k for a 410 is a right steal when you consider a decent spec 350 is in that ball park, commonly! 

380s are in a really tough position now I think

Pretty sure the second one you’ve listed there Mike is the actual 410 press car, which had previously been for sale at Leven before they closed the doors.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, RoflOnMyWaffle said:

Having said all this, £65-£70k for a 410 is a right steal when you consider a decent spec 350 is in that ball park, commonly! 

380s are in a really tough position now I think

It’s all down to colour, spec and miles when it comes to used values whether it’s a 350, 380 or 410. Those interested may not want to stretch to new so have to buy what’s available.......and seeing there are so few to choose from, prospective buyers have to go for what’s there. I’m pretty confident long term values of all will be safe enough.....as long as the World doesn’t completely fall in on itself!😰🙏

• Like 1

Best to bear in mind that a 410 is not a 350 or a 380 with extra power.

Is is far more than that and has many upgrades including a better clutch as an example

8 minutes ago, Tex said:

Best to bear in mind that a 410 is not a 350 or a 380 with extra power.

Is is far more than that and has many upgrades including a better clutch as an example

The 380 & 410 have the same clutch as I understand it👍 

• Gold FFM

Phwoarrrrrrr - the noise of that Sport 410's exhaust in the opening of that video.  That is why a BEV will always be second best to me, even if it is "faster"!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!