free hit
counters
Hofmann's Lockdown Lowdown - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little video Lotus' to kill 10 minutes of your time. One thing is for sure - I'm a better at racing car than Vlogging (or whatever you call it) but here goes:  View on YouTube website

Glad everyone enjoyed episode 1 and we appreciate all the positive comments. We have done a more in depth video on the new Evora GT410.

Episode 3  

Cracking attention to detail on the Elan restorations and nice to see so much of the work being carried out in house too. Enjoyed that, thanks Randy :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Great little tour and nicely done on the commentary. 👍😊

Love that blue GT410 Sport Evora ❤️

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Great video, could well be interested in the sport 410 when some restrictions are lifted. looks nice and low mileage. 

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

Nice honest video with no gimmicks or over production. Love the yellow Evora 410 Sport, cracking looking car but then I am biased, and the silver 410 with the blue alcantara looked the mutts! :)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Nice details, very good! :thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 3 weeks later...

Episode 3 :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Evora NA

If it was the last ever single Elise, you'd have read about it in a press release.

Evora NA

Given that a new heritage version has just been announced my guess is it it the last series, not the last car/unit

Randy, enjoyed that and nicely informative, I’ll watch the first two now 🙂

Trevor.

• Like 1

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Gold FFM

@mg4lotus - they could call it the Lotus "E"asier - Easier to afford. Easier to get in and out. Easier to drive. Easier to store your coffee cup in the cup holders.  The new, all improved Lotus - the Lotus Easier. In great dealers like Hoffmans from 2021!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!