free hit
counters
[eBay]Lotus Evora Wanted WANTED YOUR EVORA + 2 - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ebay

[eBay]Lotus Evora Wanted WANTED YOUR EVORA + 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

We all want one for £15000

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

There was a fantastic one not so long ago - just needed a new front end and airbags 👍

Only here once

A little optimistic me thinks, as Barry says I think the budget is low hence ideally a car with problems or previous issues would suit. Don’t see many accident damaged ones for sale although a red one I enquired about was a CAT N and not declared! Always HPI as lots of less honest sellers 🙄

I personally would not shy from an accident damaged car but the price should reflect along with a good description.

Dave :) 

Do or do not, there is no try! 

Did not a high miler (120,000+) sell for 15k earlier this year? It was I think on FleaBay.

Justin 

3 hours ago, LOTUSMAN33 said:

personally would not shy from an accident damaged car but the price should reflect along with a good description.

I looked at the silver one that was up last year - but simply couldn’t make the maths work on it. Sadly it’s ended up in Germany and been stripped now.

covid or not - I think he’s gonna struggle to find any Evora with an mot for that number 

• Like 1

Only here once

Fishing

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

5 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

I looked at the silver one that was up last year - but simply couldn’t make the maths work on it. Sadly it’s ended up in Germany and been stripped now.

covid or not - I think he’s gonna struggle to find any Evora with an mot for that number 

I did a few crashed Esprit’s in the day Barry, trouble is buying them right as you found with sellers making the money flipping the salvage leaving no room for repairs.

My Best Buy was a 2 year old V8 for £6k with 29k on the clock needing a door, sill and rear quarter along with a few other bits like a wheel, hub etc. With paint after I did the rebuild it stood me £13k. 
I bought a damaged S3 hit hard for £2k as well.

Nick Warren used to do loads but got silly with prices like Douglas Valley did.
That Evora didn’t look that bad but parts are a nightmare when you see what people ask for them, a car like that needs to be a slow project so you can pick the parts up gradually via eBay etc.

Do or do not, there is no try!