free hit
counters
Gunnar Nilsson Lotus World - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I hope everyone is keeping safe during this difficult time.

Gunnar Nilsson's team was Team Lotus. After his sad death in 1978 from cancer, the cancer treatment campaign in his name raised funds for Charing Cross Hospital. Lotus World  magazine carried news about fundraising events.  I wonder if anyone has any copies that I could find to look at? I'm working on a book about Gunnar.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope everyone is keeping safe during this difficult time. Gunnar Nilsson's team was Team Lotus. After his sad death in 1978 from cancer, the cancer treatment campaign in his name raised funds f

I’ll have a look and report back...thanks Bibs

Welcome! 

Richard @Parramint may be able to help?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Sorry to say I had a look through my Lotus World magazine and they don’t go back that far.  I could check at CTL but closed due to Covid.......

Not a magazine, but there is a piece about Gunnar Nilsson in the 1978 edition of Autocourse. “An appreciation by Chris Witty”

I can try and scan and email you a copy if it’s of use, but I don’t want to breach any Copyright rules!

Edited to add - In the 1977 Autocourse he placed sixth in their top 10 driver review with a small write up.

• 2 months later...