free hit
counters
Original seat runners for elite/eclat - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Original seat runners for elite/eclat

My secondhand interior from lotus bits had no seat runners. When I pointed this out a few weeks later they gave me two. Long story short, they don't match the seats or the holes in the floor so I need two seat runners to fit. Does anyone have a couple?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike : I should have 4 sets, so yes, I have a couple of spares I can help you with. I think they are complete, but will need to check.

I was some time away from working out which ones I wanted to keep etc, but it won't be the first time I've moved priorities around. Whats your time scale?

Regards

Tony

Thanks Tony. I wanted to fit the seats this week. More as a trial fit to ensure I could get to the fuses on my new fuse box before I fix it's position but I have some other jobs to be going along with so when ever your ready. I guess I could pick them up when your ready!

Struggling today to check I have everything, but will check out tomorrow latest. I'd be happy to bring them over and take a look at your work. It looks very interesting and not at all sure when we'll be allowed to gather at meetings again. I'll PM you, when I know everything's there. 

Tony

Just sent PM to arrange bringing over. Do you have the short links between the runner and the seat frame at the front mounting? 2 per seat.

Tony