free hit
counters
So how do I post a video.... - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

So how do I post a video....

Mark030358

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

^ That. We're not a video hosting site I'm afraid, storage in dedicated servers is pretty expensive still and there are already a lot of large, free video hosting sites available. 

We do now, since the photobucket debacle, host all posted linked images internally and the bill for those alone over the past few years is getting pretty eye-watering. If we hosted video too the price would become quickly untenable.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Me, Mark (it's a video he's asking about) or the forum software?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Yeah @Bibs wasn’t sure if the site can compress images.

on the bloody iPad it doesn’t give an option to resize when uploading- on iPhone it does !! Trouble with all these new phones and the increase Mp size of cameras is the images get massive

Only here once

We use a piece of software called ImageMagick to compress and resize images as they are uploaded Barry. That's why they don't ruin the formatting of the forums and always fit to dimensions I've specified.

• Thanks 1

Evora NA