free hit
counters
Craig Moncrieff is open & has available slots - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Craig Moncrieff is open & has available slots

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Folks, As all will be aware Craig had to shutdown because of COVID19 and furloughed his guys a good time back.  Well the GREAT news is he is back open last week again.  He has had a good initi

TLF are doing our bit to help out too

Got car back this afternoon. Bravo to Craig and his team. Don’t even hesitate going anywhere else. Fantastic.  Full and frank discussion evaluation given of the past work which had supposedly been c

• Gold FFM

Just got in touch and VX is booked in for Friday - full new 2.5" Tullet stainless system (headers, sports cat and exhaust), rear sub frame shims done, rear subframe to be powder coated, full service, geo, MOT and some other bits n' bobs. Should keep him busy for a while at least. 

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• 2 weeks later...

I dropped mine off today for him to sort out some niiggly bits and that bloomin’ electrical fault the spanner is picking up and to do annual service. Can’t be arsed to deal with Lotus dealers again even if some would have been done under warranty.  It was full of Lotus and a VX220. Glad I chose not to fart around with the official dealer up here who I believe are still shut?
My wife thought Craig was a bit of a dish.

• Haha 1
  • Gold FFM

@Andy Norman - that Silver VX was mine and it was on Craig's recommendation that I bought it. It's been a cracking car and I would not trust anyone else with it. I dropped it off last Friday and he's doing quite a bit to it and mechanically it will again be like new..

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Had a good chat with Craig yesterday – the Scottish Lotus community are really lucky to have him I think. Will be taking my car in in Thursday for some work. Regardless of what happens with a Lotus dealership in Scotland in the future - Craig Moncrieff will by my first port of call.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just collected the Evora from Craig's this morning after its second year service. Night and day difference between dealing with Craig and Leven. He said judging by the state of the oil and brake fluid it's doubtful they were even changed for its first service. Much happier knowing the car is in his hands now, a CMC stamp is worth far more to me than a Lotus one. Bravo once again Monty!

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I had both my cars in with Craig this last few weeks for routine and some non-routine work and great to see he is really busy again.  Usual exemplary service.  :unworthy:

• Like 2

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009