free hit
counters
Anyone using megasquirt - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
andmac

Anyone using megasquirt

I currently have my engine in bits with block and head off for machining. I am fitting fuel injection as I have a new manifold from an s4 engine. I am planning fitting a megasquirt to control everything and I'm having a boss added to the block for a knock sensor. Hope to find a trigger wheel to fit the inner side of the crank pulley as it's a 3 belt pulley. Pistons are forged with nikasil liners. I will also be fitting a charge cooler and along manifold with later Steven's turbo. Would be good to get feedback on the megasquirt if anyone has 1 fitted.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks for the link  that was exactly what I was looking to do. Didn't like the alternative of mounting the crank sensor on the outside of the pulley. Lot of creativity went into your installation great work

I am doing the same to my 1984.

Engine apart, just started on the cylinder head.  Do also have the nikasil liners, fitting an aftermarket CAC, Garrett GTR3071 and Jenveys throttle bodies. 
And like snowrx solution for the trigger wheel.