free hit
counters
Newbie Exige buyer :-) - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Newbie Exige buyer :-)

Hi all

I'm so excited about Lotus Exige cars. Almost 6 months I studying everything about it.

I want to buy second hand Exige 380 Sport or Exige 380 Sport GP limited edition both are made in 2018. I dont have budget for 410 Sport.

Can you guys give me some advice's what I should check when I will buy second hand Exige 380 car? What are often problems? Can be most of problems detected by computer in ECU?

Thank you very much for your advice

Slavo

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Yes, it seems like good point. But anyway still biggest challenge for me, is to know what is important to check in case of buying second hand Exige? I know what are common problems in other marks (BMW,AUDI etc...) but in Lotus I'm totally newbie... 🙂

Edited by Slavo

Save yourself thousands and get a V6S, superb. At the end of the day they are all great cars. I prefer the look of the early cars, regardless. But each to their own.

Not unless you're serious about tracking the car and getting serious. The KT370 kit certainly helps with heat soak. Not sure if that kit is compatible with a 380 though?