free hit
counters
Headlamp pods lifts at speed - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Headlamp pods lifts at speed

Hi,

A strange new feature has appeared on my S4s, when pressing on at high motorway speeds my drivers side headlight pod lifts and looks like it is ‘loose‘....when I stop and check it, it is down and appears all nice and tight.  When stationary I notice that when I turn the lights on and off the raise is fine but the drop seems to be just that... a drop.

any ideas welcome.  (Also there is a possibility that the drivers side doesn’t raise on flash via the stalk...I’ll test this later)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 months later...

emlynt - did you ever resolve this issue? I have the exact same problem. At rest and driving around town my light pods are fine. Above 40MPH and the passenger pod starts winking up and down. I see Atwell's answer above - I have the older style motors which don't have the pucks so that can't be my issue (I have an 86).