free hit
counters
New 430 cup - Page 2 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, it was over 6 months wait but finally picked up My new car. Collected this evening. Will get some decent pics up soon but in the meantime here’s a few I took at the dealers and grabbing some fue

Not so much on the interior. Kept the theme of yellow green and black. I did get a quote for full alcantara dash but they wanted £2000 and a disclaimer signing to say if it shrunk In the sun it wouldn

After doing circa 800 miles in the 430 and following the running in procedure to the letter I can now give a better idea on how it compares to my previous 380 sport.  The biggest difference is de

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

I agree @Tex we need to get them all together on the weekend they are discontinued! 

Congratulations Steve, after such a long wait you must be delighted to finally get your hands on it. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Jcx said:

Thanks!  Did you get on well with Ben and Tom @ JCT?  I have spoken with both and met Ben and really liked him.  Very straightforwards.  Highly recommend from my experience.

Also, did you manage any discount or not as it was built from your spec?  Thats a lot of money but boy what a lot of car 🙂 

Really hoping to meet you in the flesh some time.  I'd love to get a close inspection.

Enjoy your weekend!  Perhaps not so much while waiting for PPF...

Yea. Ben And Tom are good guys although Ben has moved on now. Been replaced by mark who is a straight talker and gets things done. Defo recommend them and they did me a good deal including the px of my 380 sport. Some one gonna get a really good car there it’s just had a brand new clutch and flywheel at circa £3-£4K !!!

happy to meet anytime. I’m at oulton park next Saturday! The Car is booked in for The running in service next Friday. I’m gonna be busy over the next few days getting the running in mileage sorted!!! 😁

thankfully the weather looks ok over the next few days! 

• Like 2

Congratulations. Welcome to the 430 club. 
I saw a new YouTube video last night which reviews the 430 and ownership brilliantly, different from JayEm’s old one in the yellow one at B&C a few years back. 

A closing parade of Cups sounds good when the doors finally shut on production,  Edinburgh is an excellent location for such an event 😉

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Tex said:

We need to have a Cup 430 parade , Sometime !!

Defo up for that!  👍

5 minutes ago, Jcx said:

Shame to hear Ben moved on. Must have been there less than a year. Do you have an orange exige too @Screem?

He’s still with Jct, just not lotus . 
the orange one is my pals 350  he’s here a lot 👍

Two words.... “The Dogs.........” 👍👍👍👍

love it mate❤️❤️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Screem said:

Defo up for that!  👍

He’s still with Jct, just not lotus . 
the orange one is my pals 350  he’s here a lot 👍

Ah yes he’s been with jct a while... Aston before I think. They must like him too. 

@Screem Congratulation for the purchase and the specs you choose.

It's really amazing and out of the ordinary in this colors and specs.

APPROVED!!!!

• Like 1

@Screem, would you mind if I popped some of your pics on our facebook page please?

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

93,000 people seem to have found it so far, we're the biggest single marque club on there I believe! :lol:

Links at the top of the forum pages, top of the home page, in the classifieds and now right below!

https://www.facebook.com/thelotusforums

We're also on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, youtube etc...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
On 19/06/2020 at 18:21, Screem said:

B5C183C1-95BE-4B69-ACA7-CAAB8E9CDBD0.jpeg

I love the OCD detailing, I mean, you've even got a colour matching bucket in that garage lol and colour co-ordinated skis and poles.... .....  :)

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Looks great Steve, best ever colour, but then I'm biased :lol:

Look forward to seeing it at Hassop one day :thumbsup:

36 minutes ago, duncx said:

Looks great Steve, best ever colour, but then I'm biased :lol:

Look forward to seeing it at Hassop one day :thumbsup:

Yep. Defo Duncan, will see you soon. 👍🏻

Perhaps we need a new thread of show off your garage with your Lotus. I know other marques forums do this 😂