free hit
counters
New 430 cup - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, it was over 6 months wait but finally picked up My new car. Collected this evening. Will get some decent pics up soon but in the meantime here’s a few I took at the dealers and grabbing some fue

Not so much on the interior. Kept the theme of yellow green and black. I did get a quote for full alcantara dash but they wanted £2000 and a disclaimer signing to say if it shrunk In the sun it wouldn

After doing circa 800 miles in the 430 and following the running in procedure to the letter I can now give a better idea on how it compares to my previous 380 sport.  The biggest difference is de

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Beautiful! I really mean that...

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Cheers.

Pictures don’t do it justice. I think they’ve been resized as the colour looks washed out  I’ll try and upload a couple more .

6B5D3AFF-735F-4842-99A2-6E7389E74198.jpeg

I drove on these at Heathal back in 2017. I'm very jealous that we cannot get these for street use in the US.

Enjoy and have fun!

Yep

couldn’t help myself  loved my/your 380, full spec.

special paint colour Kawasaki green, full carpets, mats, sound proofing, stereo 4 speakers, black fuel surround, black engine cover, black/silver nose badge, painted black gloss rear transom,  painted black gloss roof section to match gloss roof/rear hatch, black gloss headlight eyeliner detail, carbon side boards, rear boards, black gloss interior  pack, Kawasaki green detailing round splitter, side boards rear boards, roof  front intakes etc, air con,  wing mirrors colour coded, yellow tow strap, black/silver wheel hubs (on way), harness’ and harness bar, (seriously lotus style bar so maintains rear bulkhead cover).

oh, and shark fin delete.

i think that’s it. 

• Like 1

Beautiful, amazing and congrats! Shitty that vat and such is insane (on cars) in the Netherlands... 🙃

Stunning, and with the barge boards 😍

I really like how you paid attention to choose how to paint each part of the body🧐
I'm thinking about same sort of details.
Is it part of the Lotus Exclusive program ?

A few more questions, you did not think about painting the plastic edges of the windscreen in black gloss too ?

FD8E0227-4807-4C1D-9E9C-F5A14C92E204.jpeg.d8117e8bf510ff9bd91a1597ad4b1ae2.jpeg.ec4292f72062f1814d09e2c9a7cef2cb.jpeg

Are the headlight eyeliner details also painted, or is it the standard covering, but in black gloss ?

Are your wheels satin black or gloss black ?

Finally, the shark fin, you did not go for a transparent version ?

Thank you, and congratulations 😊

"black/silver nose badge" --> good news we can do this :)

PPF in front of the rear wheel arches.

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks Bibs, hands up here, didn’t know what the shark fins where. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Bibs said:

PPF in front of the rear wheel arches.

So much better in clear and not black imo. Thx. 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Martrack said:

Stunning, and with the barge boards 😍

I really like how you paid attention to choose how to paint each part of the body🧐
I'm thinking about same sort of details.
Is it part of the Lotus Exclusive program ?

A few more questions, you did not think about painting the plastic edges of the windscreen in black gloss too ?

FD8E0227-4807-4C1D-9E9C-F5A14C92E204.jpeg.d8117e8bf510ff9bd91a1597ad4b1ae2.jpeg.ec4292f72062f1814d09e2c9a7cef2cb.jpeg

Are the headlight eyeliner details also painted, or is it the standard covering, but in black gloss ?

Are your wheels satin black or gloss black ?

Finally, the shark fin, you did not go for a transparent version ?

Thank you, and congratulations 😊

"black/silver nose badge" --> good news we can do this :)

Yes , I requested black gloss around windscreen but the factories response. “Not a chance.” 
i can’t remember why but I think it’s something to do with issues fitting windscreen etc.

the shark fin I’ve got in the boot and they already put ppf there as standard on all cars  it’s just a transfer that sits over the ppf.

the headlight eyeliner details are the same as original ie a transfer/graphic but I had them printed onto gloss instead of Matt  material.

Wheels are black gloss  forgot that in the spec, I knew I’d miss something  😃👍

Edited by Screem
1 hour ago, Screem said:

Yes , I requested black gloss around windscreen but the factories response. “Not a chance.” 
i can’t remember why but I think it’s something to do with issues fitting windscreen etc.

OK, "bad news", I was also thinking about asking to have this painted... Seems compromised then😐

1 hour ago, Screem said:

the shark fin I’ve got in the boot and they already put ppf there as standard on all cars  it’s just a transfer that sits over the ppf.

Good news 👍

Do all these colour / cosmetic changes cost something ?
We could think no, as it's just using another colour in place of the default one (even no colour at all for the shark fin)...
But I've no idea 🤔

Thank you again for sharing your experience 😍

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jcx said:

was the gloss black transome an option or is that standard now?

Defo not standard. Id have to check my paperwork as it was 6 months ago but I’m pretty sure it was no cost. 

Including all options I think I got it up to Circa £116000 but that includes the 4x 380 sport/cup front canards which Haven’t been fitted yet.

the colour was circa £2500 and the carbon barge boards are circa £3000, add in rear boards, air con  carpets, radio, sound proofing etc etc and it soon starts creeping up  

I’m  having full ppf fitted to the front end on Tuesday so will fit the front canards after that’s gone on. 
I think the 430 cup will be viewed as an icon of internal combustion engine “drivers cars” so wanted to be one of the very few owners to have one. 
I still think there are less than 30 of these on the Uk so are immensely rare. 
And I’m pretty certain this is the only one in the Uk in this colour, Ive certainly not found another in the Uk. In fact the only one I’ve ever seen in KG is in Australia. Can’t get any further away than that! 👍🏻
HTH 

Edited by Screem
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Screem said:

Defo not standard. Id have to check my paperwork as it was 6 months ago but I’m pretty sure it was no cost. 

Including all options I think I got it up to Circa £116000 but that includes the 4x 380 sport/cup front canards which Haven’t been fitted yet.

the colour was circa £2500 and the carbon barge boards are circa £3000, add in rear boards, air con  carpets, radio, sound proofing etc etc and it soon starts creeping up  

I’m  having full ppf fitted to the front end on Tuesday so will fit the front canards after that’s gone on. 
I think the 430 cup will be viewed as an icon of internal combustion engine “drivers cars” so wanted to be one of the very few owners to have one. 
I still think there are less than 30 of these on the Uk so are immensely rare. 
And I’m pretty certain this is the only one in the Uk in this colour, Ive certainly not found another in the Uk. In fact the only one I’ve ever seen in KG is in Australia. Can’t get any further away than that! 👍🏻
HTH 

Thanks!  Did you get on well with Ben and Tom @ JCT?  I have spoken with both and met Ben and really liked him.  Very straightforwards.  Highly recommend from my experience.

Also, did you manage any discount or not as it was built from your spec?  Thats a lot of money but boy what a lot of car 🙂 

Really hoping to meet you in the flesh some time.  I'd love to get a close inspection.

Enjoy your weekend!  Perhaps not so much while waiting for PPF...