free hit
counters
LOTUS ELISE NEW STARK AUTOMOTIVE HONDA K20A CONVERSION KIT & LOW MILEAGE K20A - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

LOTUS ELISE NEW STARK AUTOMOTIVE HONDA K20A CONVERSION KIT & LOW MILEAGE K20A

Due to time constraints, I’m selling my full brand new boxed Stark Automotive Conversion Kit, including a low mileage 80k Honda K20a Type R Engine and Gearbox. This is the full conversion kit and includes the programmable Hondata K-Pro ECU upgrade and sports CAT.  Kit and engine cost me £6k with VAT. Low mileage K20a’s are also hard to find.  Everything you need to complete your conversion during lockdown! This was for a Rover K S2. Engine on pallet (I heard it running as I removed it from the donor car). Kit boxed and ready to go. Grab a bargain and transform your Elise.. the reviews speak for themselves.

The post LOTUS ELISE NEW STARK AUTOMOTIVE HONDA K20A CONVERSION KIT & LOW MILEAGE K20A appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

• 6 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...