free hit
counters
Sensor Readings - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

What is the “normal” range for the following sensors:

Water temp?

Fuel pressure?

Oil temp?

Oil pressure?

Gearbox oil temp?

I find that most of the time my readings are often off the bottom end of the scales that I currently have on this page of my dash.

Would be curious to know what kind of readings others get from those sensors. Thanks

6F59A6B0-2A55-41C9-9A9F-F406289F6C87.jpeg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Kristof Thys yes, I think so! Think the gearbox oil sensor was added when I had the baffled sump installed.

Thanks for the information too 👍

Anyone else got any data to share?

This was while driving today. Going pretty slowly but car fully warmed up on a reasonably warm day. You can see that both Engine Oil Temp and Gearbox Oil Temp are both off the bottom end of the scale. This is where is find they are most of the time while driving on the road.

61856288-6AE9-4717-91B0-64373B2F4BCA.jpeg

So if the sensors were added, then are they 'physically' connected to the dash? (sorry didn't read up on the specific topic re the AIM dash). In any case, engine oil temp this low after sufficient warm up is just not possible. Sry not being of anymore help.