free hit
counters
Sport 350 Replica Race Car - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome Richard.

Watching with interest.

Andy.

Welcome to TLF. Will be great to see that used in anger, sounds like it's not your first rodeo too :thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Welcome Richard - I've added you to the monthly PM list for our region, and look forward to seeing you at one of our meets in the future.

Chris

15 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

Welcome Richard - I've added you to the monthly PM list for our region, and look forward to seeing you at one of our meets in the future.

Chris

Chris

i had a few guys in Essex mention about meeting up. They are on FB but not the forum. Are you on FB. I was considering starting an Essex and herts Lotus FB page. Thoughts? I did steer them to TLF but not sure if they registered. Bibs thoughts about a region link on the TLF FBook page? 
wayne

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Is that Yes or No? 🤔

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Personally I'll never see it - and you forgot the Cambridgeshire part of the group :)

If someone doesn't want to join TLF, I'd have thought not much point in them coming to a TLF meeting inviting them through another platform.

Once things are back to normal, invite them to one of the regular monthly meetings, and if they don't join up after that.......

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I am no FB but not on any Lotus group apart from a Lotus Esprit generic one?

As an aside, I just watched this video and spotted a very young looking Mike with his GT1 rep! 🤣🤣

Testing next week at Snetterton so need to unload the car from the van and put the Lancia back in... at least I know it fits!

• Haha 1