free hit
counters
Lotus celebrates 20 years of the Exige with Anniversary Special Edition - Page 2 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus celebrates 20 years of the Exige with Anniversary Special Edition

TLF News

I’m getting ppf done, but a think its a dealer fit. 
that’s the only factory options I know.

i am swapping out the leather sill for Alcantara. Nco 

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Congratulations on the order Mart, it must have been difficult deciding colour. Are there any real photos of the 20th model or just the photoshops on the Lotus site? Makes it hard to gauge the colours for me but then I was always a bit short on imagination.

Has Lotus stated how many of these will be made, or for how long them might be available?

Hi Simon, thanks. Was a difficult pick for the colour but did get to see a couple of colour swatches the dealer had. Don’t know how many they are making? I guess if it was limited they would have done a numbered plaque. 

Edited by Bibs
  • Like 1

Orange is probably the colour I would go for and it looks great on the seats too, a very retro vibe. Perhaps this model will run until the Exige comes to the end of its production life next year sometime.

• 4 weeks later...

I also ordered one in laser blue, expecting it around end sep / beginning of October, with LHD spec as I'm planning to go back to Spain EOY 2021

On 12/07/2020 at 17:07, Mart_ said:

Hi Simon, thanks. Was a difficult pick for the colour but did get to see a couple of colour swatches the dealer had. Don’t know how many they are making? I guess if it was limited they would have done a numbered plaque. 

AFAIK they are going to be limited outside UK, not sure in the UK

• Like 2

5 hours ago, scotty435 said:

Congratulations Daniel amazing car, what District of Spain do you live?

thank you!

I’ve been living in the uk for the last 9 years (it is a requirement for lotus to sell a LHD spec in the uk that you actually live in the uk)  but coming back to Madrid by the end of 2021 and of course taking that 20th aniv beauty with me :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/08/2020 at 10:22, Mart_ said:

Good move Daniel. 
I have a build slot for mine now. 
week 35. 24-28th August. 
I should be able to delivery the week after, hopefully. 

Any update on your car Mart? Keen to see a real one of these!

Left the factory last week??!

Surely it’s not that slow coming all from Norwich! 😆

——————

Those photos are lovely, thanks for sharing!

Did you get any interior shots?

Can you spec yellow callipers instead of red? I think the blue one is crying out for yellow callipers.

Edited by Derbyjim

You'd think it wouldn't take over a week to come from Norwich, Jim, but there you go. And Belgium have 2!

You can spec the colour of the calipers, Black, Red or Yellow. Agree Yellow would suit the Blue car better.

No I forgot to get interior shots. You can see some on the dealer's website :

https://www.lotus-verhiest.com/fr/new-cars/new-stock/lotus-exige-sport-410-3

https://www.lotus-verhiest.com/fr/new-cars/new-stock/lotus-exige-sport-410-2

These cars are really good looking, even if it is just a little bit of paint, stickers and new seats colors. But I don't like the plastic diffuser finisher on 410, it looks a little bit cheap compared to the carbon one on my 380 (but mine lacks the chargecooler 😭 )

I don't understand the price of this special edition when I see the price of standard sport 410. Do Lotus have decided to sell them at a lower price than the standard sport 410 ? Or is it missing a few equipments and details (3 ways Nitron are there)  ? the painted wing is GRP, so cheaper than carbon ?

Is it because the dealer is stuck with this old sport 410 which was more expensive last year ? https://www.lotus-verhiest.com/fr/new-cars/new-stock/lotus-exige-sport-410

My shot is probably a little bit overexposed and the color looks lighter than what I saw in real. But as it is supposed to be "laser blue" like the one of Exige S1, it is quite light in the bright light.

IMG_2333-large.jpg