free hit
counters
Lotus celebrates 20 years of the Exige with Anniversary Special Edition - Page 3 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus celebrates 20 years of the Exige with Anniversary Special Edition

TLF News

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Kev, Yes Oakmere fitted the harness and bar. Dont know about the Deroure ones. Yes very happy with the work Signature have done. They had all my cars now.

Thanks Stephen, very happy with it (apart from its too loud for Donnington!)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/12/2020 at 13:29, Martrack said:

That's also clearly THE question I have 😬
The only information I found is someone reporting info from a German seller telling that there will be a surprise coming in 2021 for the current range... No more details though...

I believe we will see something new(ish) in the first or second week of January. Fingers crossed.

Looks like a Hybrid design between the Evora and Exige/Elise Wheel. Certainly using the Evora airbag design now. Would like to see it in Alacantra. I see it’s flat bottomed which is probably a good thing in an Exige/Elise. 

Don’t quite see the logic in a dealer posting & asking whether people like or not? Surely there’s a more positive way to show to the public🤔

And why change the corporate image of the company but leave all the Lotus badging in the cars using the old lettering & layout? I know it will be down to stock and cost but even so.....

• Gold FFM

It's a wheel. It turns the wheels. Looks fine to me as it looks just like a wheel, you know, to turn the wheels.

Thank heavens unlike most cars today it doesn't have 365 multi function buttons, dials and joypads.

Lotus knows simple is best and fastest. This looks like another simply fine wheel from Lotus.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I'm not sure about the look of the new wheel but it would at least ......

1) Stop me pressing the horn by mistake when turning sharply into car parks etc

2) Enable me to find the horn on the very rare ocassions that I actually need it

:)

• Gold FFM

I don't like the Mercedes logo in the top section of the wheel. Perhaps Toto Wolff now has shares in Geely as well.  🤪