free hit
counters
Lotus celebrates 20 years of the Exige with Anniversary Special Edition - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
TLF News

Lotus celebrates 20 years of the Exige with Anniversary Special Edition

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

These look lovely - thank god they're not doing 50:50 right now...

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Chrome Orange my favourite 

On 23/06/2020 at 18:43, C8RKH said:

These look lovely - thank god they're not doing 50:50 right now...

Hmm, who told you that?? The three dealers I'm speaking to right now seem to differ - unless its only on certain stock that's been kicking around a while.

You're an evil man @MarkieT and I can't hear you, no, no, I really cannot hear you!  lalalalalalalalalala :whistle:

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Those new 410 specials with the options thrown in do look a lot better value than what the current stock of new 410s are going for , and that's still at list price......

Someone has to buy one so we can see some pictures, might as well be you.

Go on take one for the team 😉

@C8RKH Just sayin'...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Oh shit!  Oh shit! Oh shit!  Does anyone want to buy a well sorted VX220 supercharged???

Lead time about 6 to 8 weeks. Going to be a long wait!

Wow that’s not bad going for a first Lotus. A amazing car and for me one of the top three in one of the top three colours. Congratulations 👍

• Like 1

Nice one @Mart_, congrats :thumbsup:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Wow very exciting! Did you add any more options?

• Like 1

It has almost everything!

added PPF, harness, soft top. 

what else would you guys suggest?

• Like 1

Express delivery? :thumbup:

• Like 2

Evora NA

On 01/07/2020 at 22:45, Mart_ said:

It has almost everything!

added PPF, harness, soft top. 

what else would you guys suggest?

Congrats @Mart_ !! Looks amazing  

Are harnesses a dealer fit option?  I heard that dealers charge around £1500 for the soft top.  Does it require much in terms of installation ? Just wondering if possible to buy a used soft top and fit ?

i am tempted to buy one too, was told only three factory options

- carbon sills

- titanium exhaust

- lightweight battery

Edited by GoldenGun

Fitting a soft top is fairly easy DIY but you need the confidence to measure carefully and then take a drill/dremmel/file to your roll hoop cover. You also need to buy the two plastic grommets (about £20 IIRC?) to finish off the holes and that's it. Whole job took me about an hour when I did it on my Exige. It is possible to find a s/h roof but you might be waiting a while and prices range from £400 (if you are very lucky!) to £750ish.

• Thanks 1

HI @GoldenGun I’m getting the dealer to do mine, but it might be at the first service, as there’s a bit of a shortage at the moment.

those are the only options from the factory, the rest are dealer fit. They are fitting the harness & bar.

What colour are you debating?

Thanks.  I’m not sure on colour, but down to black / silver / blue as the shortlist!

the dealer told me that the only options were 

- carbon sills

- titanium exhaust

- lightweight battery

is it possible to spec PPF from factory ?