free hit
counters
Sport 380 - is my advice on price realistic for Q4 2020 ? - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Sport 380 - is my advice on price realistic for Q4 2020 ?

Friend with an Elise 111R is looking to move into an Exige V6. He’s not in any rush and has up to £50k to spend. 

I’ve advised him to wait until furlough stops and true extent of recession kicks in, for the morbid biggest bang for buck, although aware Lotus cars don’t get hit as hard as other brands. 

I’ve advised Sport350 at low £40’s now is best bang for buck, however he  did have a soft spot for my old 380.  Thinking of what I sold mine for to trade 12 months ago, the fact the early cars are hitting 3 years old and potential state of market end of year I have advised he should be able to get a 380 for £50k via private sale,  end of year.   

Am I wrong ?

Edited by DJW

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’d be very interested in the views as I’m looking to buy.  Not in a rush but really would like a nice spec.  And the 380 seems to be (one of?) the sweet spots in the range!  I see some dealer cars in the low 60s, so wonder if private sales are mid-50s ?  Too optimistic ?

Bell and Colvill have one at 59000 better from a lotus dealer at that price with a warranty than a private sale without

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

@Messer, you're welcome to list it in our free classifieds - www.lotusforsale.com 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.