free hit
counters
S2 Elise S 1zz snorkel - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hello, this is my first post and looking forward to being part of the group.

I am looking to remove the aftermarket air filter from a previous owner (rusting and poor fit) and return my car back to standard. The 1zz elise had a different snorkel to other 2zz models and I am having trouble sourcing the part which is on back order at lotus.

Does anyone have an original 1zz snorkel (or snorkel and airbox if wanting to get rid of the whole thing) that they would be looking to get rid of please? The latest part number is B131E0010J.

Any suggestions on alternative options to allow getting the car's induction back to a close to standard setup also welcome.

Thanks for any help available.

Edited by drivingacar
Missed a detail.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks Bibs. I haven't called any dealerships today but have been checking over the last few weeks via deroure and espritengineering.  I'll get in touch with ES Motorsports to see if they ha

Hi Adam and welcome. 

Did you call a dealership about this earlier today?

The part is made from 2 components are they're proving hard to source. Have you tried somewhere like ES Motorsports who may have 2nd hand units on the shelf?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks Bibs.

I haven't called any dealerships today but have been checking over the last few weeks via deroure and espritengineering. 

I'll get in touch with ES Motorsports to see if they have any in stock.

Thanks.

• Like 1