free hit
counters
Sunday Breakfast meet (sort of) 28/6 - Essendon Country Club - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
ChrisJ

Sunday Breakfast meet (sort of) 28/6 - Essendon Country Club

Essendon Country Club have kindly agreed that we can have a post lockdown meet in their car park on Sunday 28th June from 7:30-9am. It is this early so that we don't clash too much with the golfers - it was rammed when I stopped there last week to try to organise this.

They have mobile catering, teas, coffees (gin & tonic), maybe a bacon bap etc. - card only payment, no cash. and there are some chairs/tables, which we can use, up until golfers start to appear.

We have been asked to park in their bottom car park - turn right after entering - which should enable us to park together.

For this initial meeting, we are strictly limited on numbers to a maximum of 6-8 cars (assuming one person per car). So please add your name to the list below, and if you are unable to come closer to the day, please update it. I have to let them know how many cars are coming by Friday.

1. ChrisJ
  2. pete

Hope to see some of you there.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Chris - I think I should be able to make this, so please add me

1. ChrisJ
  2. pete
  3. JNW3

3 hours ago, ChrisJ said:
  1. ChrisJ
  2. pete
  3. JNW3

Me and Schumacher. ✌️

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

7.30 again? Really? 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Has to be that early to hopefully miss all the club members..

1. ChrisJ
  2. pete
  3. JNW3
  4. Me and Schumacher

This is worrying, half those who have put their name down struggle to make 9.30😍

• Haha 2

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Bugger! We are unable to make this.

(More to the point we are staying over at a family members and there is no way we are going to get up early enough to make it)

Although they have only got room on a trampoline in the garden in sleeping bags. 🙄

K & C

14 minutes ago, Kevjp said:

Bugger! We are unable to make this.

(More to the point we are staying over at a family members and there is no way we are going to get up early enough to make it)

Although they have only got room on a trampoline in the garden in sleeping bags. 🙄

K & C

Rain off

4 minutes ago, Painterdave said:

Rain off

We will be hammered. Rain will not stop play!

I don't know why people can't add their name to a list :)

1. ChrisJ
  2. pete
  3. JNW3
  4. Me and Schumacher
  5. Painterdave
  • Haha 1

Hey Chris, double booked this. Out on Saturday night around my daughters for drinkies. Not a chance we will make 7.30

next time champions... ✌️
W&M

:(

1. ChrisJ
  2. pete
  3. JNW3
  4. Painterdave
  • Sad 1

I had no problems getting mu Esprit of SORN, just used the number on the V5.

Won't make this in time from Gloucestershire,

7.30 in the evening though..........

Dave.

Waiting for July 1st?

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

If the toddler wakes up at 5 again then I am tempted to take her for a drive an join you.

Come anyway, you'll be very welcome

Great to meet you guys finally and once up, driving at stupid oclock in the morning is fab!😊👍🏻