free hit
counters
Dan E's Dry Sump C Service & Stuff - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Dan E's Dry Sump C Service & Stuff

Yeah, nearly did!

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Covers and a few pipes complete, together with a modicum of engine cleaning.  It's not often I do cosmetic stuff; I hate it and I'm crap at it.  But Dan's an OK guy really (if you ignore the cross-dre

@Sparky is actually starting to freak me out a bit! So this morning wake up sun is out so I decide to take the TE to the office, dress in full Sergio Tacchini track suit, Borg Elite Trainers, a g

Finally, it's over.  Tyres fitted yesterday, MoT passed this morning.  Dan picking up tomorrow!  I'll shed a tear when the old girl departs. @Dan E what time are Group 4 arriving with the cash?

Posted Images

There'll be the obligatory hazardous materials fee.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

don`t recall seeing a charge for PPE

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Sparky will need to fly  someone in whose good with glass fibre to sort that hinge out correctly and do the sort of tip top repair you'd expect from Watford Exotics. Those experts only fly first class you know and they charge travel time from the moment they leave their mansion. Also because of Covid-19 all the shelves have been stripped bare of GF matting and resin so Gary will have to incur some additional expense to get it from his "sources". I don't think you'll have much left from £25k at the end of all this.

• Love 1

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

12 minutes ago, pete said:

don`t recall seeing a charge for PPE

Reminder appreciated!

5 minutes ago, Choppa said:

Sparky will need to fly  someone in whose good with glass fibre to sort that hinge out correctly and do the sort of tip top repair you'd expect from Watford Exotics. Those experts only fly first class you know and they charge travel time from the moment they leave their mansion. Also because of Covid-19 all the shelves have been stripped bare of GF matting and resin so Gary will have to incur some additional expense to get it from his "sources". I don't think you'll have much left from £25k at the end of all this.

Now, there's a man who embraces capitalism.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Dan E said:

That will be Arek then, one day I will seek him out and kill him ! How do we (you ) deal with that? Baring in mind we need to keep this service under 18k 

RTV, mate.

Margate Exotics.

I think I have a little left over from that last brake job...

Dan, be honest, you wish you were a washer bottle.  

Next thing to arrive in, could be the Eclan I suppose. Make up your own mind as to whether it’s natural progression.

Trevor.

• Haha 1

I'll get around to it at some point.

I was hoping you'd turn up on a unicycle, juggling kittens.

Posted (edited)

No, it's a TUR#O.  Ferk knows what happened to the B.  I shall have to get creative.

Edited by Sparky

A Transmission has oil now?

And if that's Trevs way of fixing things Wendy said she has a job or two for him. 

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Tracy says she'll have to wait her turn.

• Gold FFM

Aircon. Yep, window auto drop down switch which will require further charges for installation and commissioning.

Cheers, Ian and John.  Hadn't considered that gouging opportunity.

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Lex Templar said:

Hi Danny, Any info I can add to the dry sump register about s/n 1129? Is the GST recommission 2015/16 correct? 

Cheers,

Lex.

Yes the GST recommission is correct,

@Chillidoggy your help is always appreciated, along with Sparkles special margin calculator, i thank you both for your help during this stressful time 

i assume payment will be contactless

hindsight: the science that is never wrong