free hit
counters
Dan E's Dry Sump C Service & Stuff - Page 4 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Dan E's Dry Sump C Service & Stuff

Sparky

• Gold FFM

FFS, I've run out of surcharge codes.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Gonna do your covers pink now.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Certainly a load of Pollocks.  Anyhow, doing something far more exciting this morning.  Naturally this incurs storage fees on the Dry Sump.

1594724439951435837882262329519.jpg

I like the labels on the air filter box.

I put a label on my label-maker that says:  'Label Maker". Helps keep me from being confused.... 🥴

Atwell Haines

'88 Esprit

Succasunna, NJ USA

• Gold FFM

No, but I'm reliably informed those blue leads are 30% stronger.

• Gold FFM

Phenomenally so.  Even I was shocked at the surcharge.  But I'm sure Dan can afford it!

• Gold FFM

You'll be lucky to get change out of 3 gorillas.

• Haha 2

• Gold FFM

Yeah, but that white line on the cambelt is in the wrong place, so yar boo sucks.

• Gold FFM

Voucher is fine, but (as Dan is aware) there may be seasonal surcharges and fees.