free hit
counters
Dan E's Dry Sump C Service & Stuff - Page 6 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Dan E's Dry Sump C Service & Stuff

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

Finally, it's over.  Tyres fitted yesterday, MoT passed this morning.  Dan picking up tomorrow!  I'll shed a tear when the old girl departs.

@Dan E what time are Group 4 arriving with the cash?

thumbnail199.jpg

You might have cleaned it first.

Margate Exotics.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Covers and a few pipes complete, together with a modicum of engine cleaning.  It's not often I do cosmetic stuff; I hate it and I'm crap at it.  But Dan's an OK guy really (if you ignore the cross-dre

Finally, it's over.  Tyres fitted yesterday, MoT passed this morning.  Dan picking up tomorrow!  I'll shed a tear when the old girl departs. @Dan E what time are Group 4 arriving with the cash?

At this morning's emotional handover ceremony, @Dan Ereceived not only a perfectly repaired (but possibly a bit dirty) Dry Sump, but also his special commemorative Watford Exotics gin mug (free with e

Posted Images

So pissed that I no longer care.

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

Only 6 pages, I am disappointed :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I could have stretched the fan fit to 27 pages, but significantly less is more, wouldn't you agree? 🙂

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

I could have stretched the fan fit to 27 pages, but significantly less is more, wouldn't you agree? 🙂

Indeed, although some haven’t learnt that particular skill yet.

Anyway, what all this handing out Watford Exotics Group merchandise? Those gin mugs are like gold dust, you can’t simply hand them out to any old Dan, Dick or Harry!

• Haha 2

Margate Exotics.

And remember, there's no charge for the abuse!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

Anyway, what all this handing out Watford Exotics Group merchandise? Those gin mugs are like gold dust, you can’t simply hand them out to any old Dan, Dick or Harry!

I should point out that this fine chinaware hails from the Exotics Pottery Division in Margate and is reserved for the underprivileged.

Excellent, two things though it never ceases to amaze me how bald I now am and it looks like someone has installed a large carrot in my forearm. Is that in the C service schedule? 

Recalculating...

Barclays are out of five pound notes so it will need to be in divisions of 10, sorry 

• Haha 1

FAKE-FIVER.jpgl                                                 lot of fake ones about

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

That's OK, I fitted fake bits.

• Haha 2

So picked it on Thursday, it is running perfectly, I actually haven’t driven any other car/van since. So Sparkles has done a fantastic job. It been everywhere including Tesco’s. My office over looks the car park and there have been many selfies with it 🤩

BUT the leather squeaking on the drivers side seat against the centre cubby hole I think, it is driving me to distraction. Have ordered some more Hide feed to see if that will sort it out this weekend, if anyone can think of a decent reason this is Sparkles fault I’m all ears 

He can get excited in the lotus position

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

19 minutes ago, Dan E said:

So picked it on Thursday, it is running perfectly, I actually haven’t driven any other car/van since. So Sparkles has done a fantastic job. It been everywhere including Tesco’s. My office over looks the car park and there have been many selfies with it 🤩

BUT the leather squeaking on the drivers side seat against the centre cubby hole I think, it is driving me to distraction. Have ordered some more Hide feed to see if that will sort it out this weekend, if anyone can think of a decent reason this is Sparkles fault I’m all ears 

Just so you know, the Watford Exotics refund policy is identical to that of RyanAir.

Margate Exotics.

The Watford Exotics Warranty expired as soon as Dan arrived home.  The Lotus position was adopted extensively in order to rectify the clutch issue.  All will be fine as long as you don't use Luminol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dan E said:

if anyone can think of a decent reason this is Sparkles fault I’m all ears 

Its not his fault that he wants you to bring it back...anything to generate more cash flow! 😬

Thank U GIF by chuber channel

Atwell Haines

'88 Esprit

Succasunna, NJ USA

Luminol, now you have got me worried! @CarBuff he told me he had dropped his chip and pin machine only that morning down the toilet, hows my luck. 

• Like 1
On 28/07/2020 at 18:12, Dan E said:

BUT the leather squeaking on the drivers side seat against the centre cubby hole

Did you let Sparky sit in it? I bet his lock-down girth has pressed the seat sides out a little? 🙂

It's getting there......