free hit
counters
Ferrari 250 GTO loses in EU court to... - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Ferrari 250 GTO loses in EU court to...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

I don't get the issue.  Replica's and kit cars have been made for years and the people who make them and buy them enjoy them and good luck to them. One day I hope to have a GT40 replica just like @Trevsked and I won't give a flying fig that it is not "original" (apologies if your's is in fact an original!)

I do get fed up with hearing the stories about Ferrari arrogantly throwing their weight around even at owners who have paid their own cash to buy Ferrari cars - cease and desist orders for instance when someone paints or modifies a car to a state that Ferrari disapproves off.  If their lawyers sent me a note i'd tell them to fcuk right off as it was my car now, not theirs.

I guess Danny B has well and truly burnt his bridges in Maranello.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!