free hit
counters
New (to me) Exige 350 Sport - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

New (to me) Exige 350 Sport

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, I though i'd introduce myself having purchased the car just last week after searching for many months.  This is only my second non-Japanese car with the other being my 1969 VW Bus, a

Beautiful color, really nice lines, 

Welcome to the forum and Lotus ownership. Don't worry if you are feeling homesick, I'm sure you can find one or two Japanese badges around the car 😜  I like the colour by the way!  

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

I imagine it’s quite a different experience given your background in cars!

enjoy, these cars get under your skin and being in Norfolk you have snetterton on your doorstep which is a track well suited to the exige v6.

I drool over these things constantly, but they're impossible to find under 50K in the U.S., I'm literally planning a holiday with the intent to get my grubby hands on one, because I MUST!  (I sound a bit like a cocaine addict or something there) 😛

Welcome to the forum and Lotus ownership. Don't worry if you are feeling homesick, I'm sure you can find one or two Japanese badges around the car 😜 

I like the colour by the way!

• Like 1

Thanks all, I really had to wait a while for the right colour and spec to come up.

I'm looking forward to getting on the Snetterton 300 as only previously driven around the older version before the infield extension

Welcome Jack and congratulations on the Exige, that really is a nice colour! :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to TLF Jack. :welcome:

Nice car. Great colour choice. Just don't drink your favourite (from your username) and then get behind the wheel of your lovely car.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

On 23/07/2020 at 08:31, ramjet said:

Welcome to TLF Jack. :welcome:

Nice car. Great colour choice. Just don't drink your favourite (from your username) and then get behind the wheel of your lovely car.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

Thank you. I'm told i was named after the stuff!

Lovely looking S4 you have there! 🤤