free hit
counters
Very Sad MGF. Crook of Devon, Kinross - Spotted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Very Sad MGF. Crook of Devon, Kinross

From a distance thought this was an Elan S2. Walked through waist high grass and nettles and found this in front of an overgrown dilapidated garage. Not a huge fan but a shame nonetheless.

MGF.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HGF? 

Posted Images

HGF? 

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Sad....but one of the worst cars I have ever driven. How the same engine could feel so different to when installed in Elise remains one of lifes great mysteries. 

The genius of Lotus. 

Justin 

We had a Steptronic one for years and enjoyed it tbh, shame but like with many cars when the values hit rock bottom they suffer neglect.

They suffer terrible rot if not wax oiled properly, we did ours when we bought it with 12k and sold it with 78k rot free along with being stored outside and used daily. I’ve seen loads literally falling to bits.
Mind they will never be an Elise 😁

Dave :) 

Do or do not, there is no try!