free hit
counters
Esprit S1 Racecar - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Esprit S1 Racecar

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sadly I can't help with any information on car, but what a great buy. 

Well done for taking the plunge and getting the car back to Europe.

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

Back in the day, just about every Esprit came out of Paul's shop with those Gotti's, red Koni's and a Weber conversion, mine included and I bet the race car is the same. Paul was a good wrench as well and the car's were well sorted. His personal car then was a Europa with a Cosworth BDA in it. Wicked. He's obviously gone on to bigger and better Lotus.  😎 Good luck and have fun with the car. Keep us posted on the exploits!

• Gold FFM

Personally I like the two with the red in them. Great project, really looking forward to seeing a video of her in action when  completed.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

wow.

Jaap prachtig, droom ook eens zoiets te vinden en te kunnen doen.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...