free hit
counters
Newlands Corner Sunday Brekkie (COVID style) - Sunday 19th July - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
TomE

Newlands Corner Sunday Brekkie (COVID style) - Sunday 19th July

It's time to see if we can re-start our monthly meeting.  Things need to be a bit different to keep everyone safe and to comply with COVID guidelines.

I need to limit the numbers to 30 people and have split this 15 for SELOC and 15 for The Lotus Forums.  To maximise the opportunity for cars, attendance is limited to one person per car.  If take up is low I will open up spaces for passengers.

As an "organised event" I need to ask everyone to register in advance and provide contact details - please PM me your mobile number after registering.  If someone attending is later diagnosed with COVID then your contact details will be passed to the Track & Trace service.  By registering you are agreeing for your details to be recorded and passed on.  Information will be deleted after 4 weeks.

As of today the cafe is open daily, there are no parking charges and the toilets are closed (so there is no means of hand washing - bring hand sanitiser).  This could change before Sunday.

If you have had even the mildest hint of symptoms in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone in the last 14 days who has subsequently been diagnosed - then please do not attend the event.

While attending, please abide by government guidelines on social distancing and whatever the latest is on face masks.  Please do not touch other people's cars!  The car park has been very busy on sunny weekends, so we may not be able to park together and there is no easy way to space cars 2m apart.

As Newlands Corner is a public car park I can't stop people attending who haven't registered.  Please bear in mind the police often patrol the car park and unregistered participants taking us over 30 attendees may result in the whole group being asked to leave and/or me being fined.  We have been meeting every month for 10 years at Newlands Corner, so please don't jeopardise this.

So, with all that in mind I look forward to seeing you on Sunday for another Sunday breakfast gathering for some of the finest bacon rolls around.

This is a meeting only, with no organised runs in or out, just a chance to chat, look at cars and take in the view. Join from 09.00 when the cafe opens for bacon rolls. We'll probably be around until 10.00/10.30.

Location map for Newlands Corner here

Please copy and add details:

#  Forum name        Car model and registration   Mobile number sent

-    TomE                    Lotus Sport 110 bike              Yes

Reserves: 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

1. Bazza  907                  Elan or Essex                           Yes

2. AndyWW              Autozam AZ-1 owing to awaiting Turbo oil pipe for Esprit :(   Yes

2. AndyWW              Autozam AZ-1 owing to awaiting Turbo oil pipe for Esprit :(   Yes

3. Lotusfab                     S1 or Turbo.                             Yes

Hi, the available places on SELOC have all been taken but there are spare places here.  I'm therefore doing some juggle of the spares, so total spaces on here are now 14.  I'm also opening this up to passengers.

#   Forum name       Car model and registration        Passenger?        Mobile number sent

-    TomE                    Lotus Sport 110 bike                    No                        Yes

1.  Bazza  907           Elan or Essex                                 No                        Yes

2.  AndyWW              Autozam AZ-1                                No                        Yes

3.  Lotusfab               S1 or Turbo                                    No                        Yes

Reserves: 

Forum name       Car model and registration        Passenger?        Mobile number sent

-    TomE                    Lotus Sport 110 bike                    No                        Yes

1.  Bazza  907           Elan or Essex                                 No                        Yes

2.  AndyWW              Autozam AZ-1                                No                        Yes

3.  Lotusfab               S1 or Turbo                                    No                        Yes

4. jep                           Elan M100                                     No                        Yes

Reserves: 

Total places on here reduced, as more places taken on SELOC.  Still 6 places left.

Forum name       Car model and registration        Passenger?        Mobile number sent

-    TomE                    Lotus Sport 110 bike                    No                        Yes

1.  Bazza  907           Elan or Essex                                 No                        Yes

2.  AndyWW              Autozam AZ-1                                No                        Yes

4. jep                           Elan M100                                     No                        Yes

Reserves: 

Great to see everyone after our lockdown break.  Shame about the weather but good to catch up with folks, see the cars and grab a bacon roll.

FB4C2330-B0B7-4687-82E7-7176F9CBFEA6.jpe
124DF53E-54BC-48FE-B33A-E64C762A26F3.jpe
F0402AE0-87B2-4C7E-A5A7-449E488388DA.jpe
0D9C4D12-BD3E-4555-B487-EB9ED4B31BFF.jpe
74A685F8-88F2-4E27-BA34-9B0425037D83.jpe
3EEB310A-0E99-4A4A-9EDE-2F21C78D0BEC.jpe