free hit
counters
Sunday Breakfast 9/8 - Essendon Country Club - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
ChrisJ

Sunday Breakfast 9/8 - Essendon Country Club

Back again to Essendon Country Club for our next meeting. This time at a more respectable time of 08:30 - just for @top-plumber

I understand that the restaurant is opening up next week, so we should be on for a breakfast. If they still have the catering van, it is meant to be selling bacon baps as well as teas and coffees. I am not sure if there will be any restrictions, I'll let you know closer to the Sunday.

Card only payment - no cash.

Venue is at AL9 6HN

Turn right on entering, we will park in the far car park and will try to park together, but it will be much busier at 8:30 than it was at 7:30 last month.

I do need to let them know the number expected - I don;t think there are number restrictions this month - so please add yourself to the list below (just copy and paste it into your reply and you'll find you can add onto the end.)

1. ChrisJ

ETA: @Bibs - I hate websites that use CAPTCHA, don't know why but it popped up to ask me the stupid click the images with umbrellas.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Just an update, the restaurant doesn't open until midday, so we will be using the catering van outside. It is meant to be doing bacon baps now as well as teas & coffees.

I'm going to try to make it, Lotus gods being willing.

Look forward to meet with you and your car.

1.  ChrisJ
  2.  Kevin and Clare
  3. PainterDave - maybe
  4. NigelM

8.30 for a burger van... only because it’s you @ChrisJ

Schumacher and me. ✌️

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

1.  ChrisJ
  2.  Kevin and Clare
  3. PainterDave - maybe
  4. NigelM
  5. top-plumber & Schumacher

as a reminder, no cash, card only payments

Sorry guys & girls, currently without car , not sure if we will have it back for this meet.

so concentrating on work , ready to pay the bill .

S&K

At komotec? Or hangar

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

OK, so far we have

1.  ChrisJ
  2.  Kevin and Clare
  3. PainterDave - maybe
  4. NigelM
  6. neilreid

I'd better bring my Esprit :)

May have a lad with a Mach 1 mustang

turning up and maybe John Deighton can’t count oneither to be fair but maybes 
W

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Looks like me and Dave freeman and possibly Meghan

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

I'd best make the effort too then.....

• Like 1

Dave.

tis going to be an Esprit fest

1.  ChrisJ
  2.  Kevin and Clare
  3. PainterDave - maybe
  4. NigelM
  6. neilreid
  7. pete
  8. Dave Freeman & Meghan.
  9. Dave Eds
  10. Senior
  11. Mach 1 Mustang (maybe)
  12. John Deighton (maybe)

Thanks for updating, I'll let them know tomorrow afternoon - if anyone else wants to add their names before then.

Remember- no cash, card only.

• Like 1

Well I just had a lovely 25 min run out to Essondon and wondered where people were, then it dawned on me "one day early" :) never mind but I can't make tomorrow, sorry chaps have fun, lovely location

• Haha 2

You aren't the first one to do this :) 

Hope to see you next time around.

I may be able to pop in first thing, but unlikely to be able to stick around for breakfast.  Good excuse to get the car out though 👍

Hope to see you Simon as we are one short of the expected number with Bob turning up today.

It isn't a breakfast as the restaurant isn't open at the time we should be there, more a coffee and bacon buttie.

Great morning thank you @ChrisJ. Good to meet a few members and look at some of the cars we see in the threads. Learnt a few things, thank you @top-plumber and @Hornsey Boy. And thanks to @neilread for confirming that I am throwing flames out the back when I put my foot down :)

IMG_2168.thumb.jpg.4ff75b2f1000c1d6ec8dd42f4861b966.jpg

• Like 1

Great meeting this morning, and I'm not sure I can remember this many Esprits together at a monthly meeting - 5 'G' cars out of 6. Also a Ford Mustang (any photos of it anyone?)

Good to meet the new members, hope to see you next time. Let me know your suggestion for a meeting place so that we can plan for it.

Sorry about the shortage of bacon baguettes - I did let them know the expected numbers.

y4mrHANUFCKMRp8dfoiCmv8RIFKgwDaNNI5ILhzB

y4m3W-k6gGOrzrdqQ8KsAuNu4cr7kUUpu1MjkYHS

y4m3kCob5eBIaN_b-C7ar_HYFAMLmB4LBK4wox1G

y4mhSX7TUlFpiV89mDJBK13VZ5nr5j9d3doYmE3b

@Dave Freeman and Meghan have offered to host a breakfast BBQ at their house next month. 

• Like 2